Old December 10th 03, 10:38 PM
Radioman

Here's the whole thread so far: [My comments in these brackets]

From: steve25523@a...
Date: Sat Dec 6, 2003 9:41 am
Subject: [CB_Clinics_Of_America] Cobra 2000 4 Sale

I have a Cobra 2000 with 2 matching speakers and a Silver Eagle D-104 Power
Mic. The Cobra 2000 has already been peaked and tuned and has the upper and
lower channels. It looks and works like new. Email me for more info if your
interested.

I'm also loking for Mods for the Cobra 25,29 and 148 radios and also Galaxy
radios. I'm looking for Mods where I can get all the watts out of them that a
person can. Please email me if you have any.

Thank's

[The answer:]

From: Scott Sixnine scott_unit_69@y...
Date: Sat Dec 6, 2003 5:28 pm

So I should run from this one because it's been clipped & peaked & screwdrivered
& hacked, so now you're going to dump it on someone who can undo the damage...

I'm also loking for Mods for the Cobra 25,29 and 148 radios and also Galaxy
radios. I'm looking for Mods where I can get all the watts out of them that a
person can. Please email me if you have any.

Distortion does NOT equal loudness.

BTW, there is some guy named David in Australia that's been going bananas
for a matching Cobra 2000 external speaker. I'll bet he'd buy it!!!!!!!

{After that:]

From: steve25523@a...
Date: Tue Dec 9, 2003 10:05 am
Subject: [CB_Clinics_Of_America] Cobra 2000 4 Sale TO scott-unit-69

Hi,

NO the

Cobra 2000 has not been Damaged or hurt in anyway you DUMB ASS!!! Yes I'm
****ed cause you say that I'm trying to dump it on other people to fix. Well it
don't need any fixxing it works GREAT! So keep you opion to yourself when you
don't know what the hell your talking about...

[And then:]

From: Scott Sixnine scott_unit_69@y...
Date: Tue Dec 9, 2003 5:10 pm
Subject: [CB_Clinics_Of_America] FROM scott-unit-69

Don't get any **** on ya. It's "fixing" & "opinion", you DUMB ASS!!!

BTW, I already get a copy of every email from this group. I don't need
a duplicate copy of the message from you unless you want to discuss this
with me. Since you also posted to the group, I'm back at you here.

[Followed by:]

From: steve25523@a...
Date: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:55 am
Subject: [CB_Clinics_Of_America] FROM STEVE TO DICK SUCKING scott-unit-69

Scott,

GO SUCK YOUR DADS DICK LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO AND LEAVE THE CB RADIO MODS TO THE
PROS LIKE ME. CAUSE I'VE HEARD THATS ALL YOUR GOOD AT, "SUCKING YOUR DADS
DICK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR DADDY AND
LEAVE US AT OUR WORK... SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON GROUPS LIKE THIS
CAUSE ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS RUN YOUR DICK SUCKING MOUTH WHEN

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. YOU BETTER WIPE YOUR CHIN OFF CAUSE
I SEE SOME WHITE STUFF YOUR DADDY LEFT ON YOU!

LATER YOU QUEER.....

{Response 1:]

From: "DavesRadio\"RR\"" davesradio@a...
Date: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:24 am

How Childish

drc

[Response 2:]

From: jonnyd97@a...
Date: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:41 pm

yeah its too bad there's nobody around to moderate this list.
[Billy Dean Ward has flown the coop, yet again!!!]

[Response 3:]

From: Scott Sixnine scott_unit_69@y...
Date: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:15 pm

That must be Doug Adair or George Busch.

It might be Leland Scott, but I kinda' doubt it.
[I don't think Leland even cares about the AKC sh!t.]
Old December 10th 03, 11:48 PM
Radioman

I have a Cobra 2000 with 2 matching speakers and a Silver Eagle D-104 Power
Mic. The Cobra 2000 has already been peaked and tuned and has the upper and
lower channels. It looks and works like new. Email me for more info if your
interested.

Also notice the "George" common misspelling of the contraction "you're".

LATER YOU QUEER.....

Another projection.
Old December 11th 03, 01:47 AM
jim

William Wallace wrote:
Radioman wrote in :

Here's the whole thread so far: [My comments in these brackets]
It might be Leland Scott, but I kinda' doubt it.
[I don't think Leland even cares about the AKC sh!t.]

Sounds like your scared of your own shadow, you insulted the guy who seems
was selling something, then you insult him and he doesnt like it so he says
something back to you so you blame Doug or George Roflmao, now that is
obsession and stupidity.

no, boring..........

money [email protected] Antenna 0 January 9th 05 02:14 AM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 02:12 AM
Twithed getting worse.... Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 14 December 9th 03 11:48 PM