Old December 18th 03, 06:08 AM
Brainbuster

jim wrote in message

Dave Hall wrote:
Kelly and Robert wrote:

Is anyone willing to get a real cb newsgroup started? I'm sure there are
many of you that are.. Later

What would be the point? The people who have wrecked this newsgroup,
would soon overrun any new one.

not true dave. there was a yahoo group dedicated to cb but it went to sleep

There still are a couple of Yahoo groups for CB, both in use... but they are
not newsgroups. The difference is that the trolls and spammers are soon
evicted, which cannot be done on the newsgroups.

The trolls do not overrun any CB group. Some groups are too quiet for them,
but others just ignore them or tell them to shut up, and leave it at that.
They still post the odd troll message to the UK group, but it gets even less
response than the stupid "bush" type cross-posted trolls get. So, they come
back here to feed... look at how long a troll thread keeps going here.

Regards,

Peter.

Old December 18th 03, 06:29 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
... look at how long a troll thread keeps going here.

Yes, they do get long. And your name can be found repeatedly in most of those
threads. So what are you whining about, Peterbuster?

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old December 18th 03, 12:24 PM
Frank Gillinad

From: =A0=A0 Frank Gilliland Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 Turn on those radios Date: =A0=A0 Wed,
Dec 3, 2003, 2:09pm (EST-3) X-Trace: =A0=A0 corp.newsgroups.com
1070489501 216.64.140.90 (3 Dec 2003 16:11:41 -0600) X-Comments: =A0=A0
This message was posted through A href X-Comments2: =A0=A0 IMPORTANT:
Newsfeed.com does not condone, X-Report: =A0=A0 Please report illegal or
inappropriate use to X-Comments3: =A0=A0 A href
=3D"http://www.newsgroups.com"Visit Organization: =A0=A0 Newsfeeds.com
http://www.newsfeeds.com 100,000+ UNCENSORED Newsgroups.
Twistedhed wrote:
All that early hibernating is gonna rot your brains in the north. Turn
on those radios and let Uncle Twist cure what ails ya!
Twisted Frasso
Twisted Foghorn
Twisted Roger
Twisted Mindspring
Twisted Hampton
Twisted Dave
Twisted Broward
Twisted Female
Twisted WV
Twisted Extra
Twisted not in Florida
Twisted LMAO

BTW, did you notice he has Comcast in his

headers?

http://www.newsfeeds.com
_
Group: rec.radio.cb Date: Wed, Dec 3, 2003, 2:11pm (EST-3) From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
snip

=A0=A0BTW, did you notice he has Comcast in

his headers?

I see that you did.

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----
_
LOL...no one else in the conversation but Frank Gilliland talking to
himself and lying about his nym shifting activities..LOL. Imagine, lying
about your newsgroup activities,,,hahahaha,,what a fun concept Frank has
recently become...LOL. Whatcha gonna do frank, try blaming Scott again
for what you said? What a lowlife I have made you,,,,,

Old December 19th 03, 07:16 AM
Brainbuster

Frank Gilliland wrote in message ...
In , "Brainbuster"

wrote:

snip
... look at how long a troll thread keeps going here.

Yes, they do get long. And your name can be found repeatedly in most

You say "most"... how about some figures to prove that claim.
I thought not, so I will look at my cache...

My cache shows me in a total of 14 out of 191 threads in this newsgroup.
I don't know about your definition of "most"... but it doesn't fit in with
the English meaning of the word.
What is your problem - English language, basic math, or just an inability to
tell the truth. It has to be one of the three.

You, on the other hand, post in more troll threads than I post in any type
of thread on this group.
You really should check the figures and look in the mirror before shouting
your mouth off.

Old December 19th 03, 10:08 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in message ...
In , "Brainbuster"

wrote:

snip
... look at how long a troll thread keeps going here.

Yes, they do get long. And your name can be found repeatedly in most

You say "most"... how about some figures to prove that claim.

Ok, you asked for it......

Out of the last 53 posts by "Brainbuster" (that's you) in the google archives,
here are the troll threads you posted in, and the number of times you posted in
them:

A new record for AKC..... (1)
new cb ng? (5)
ALL MUST READ!!! (10)
Troll List (4)
KC8QJP: Tax Fraud? (2)
A new record for Twisty..... (4)
Geogina - queen of the piles... (2)
Look at it another way... (5)
Truce? (3)
Where's "Dave or Debby" (2)
Hey Chimp brutha (1)
Re; great radio sites (1)
This Anti guy stuff is sickening...... (1)
Wishful thinking (1)
Help stop some of the troll fodder (2)

And for honorable mention, there are a couple non-troll threads that were
trolled and you jumped right in:

how many cb channels are there? (1)
HR2510 Info (1)

So out of 53 posts you posted 44 times in troll threads and participated in two
more troll exchanges. That means 86.8% of your posts are in response to trolls.
You, Peterbuster, are a sucker.

I thought not, so I will look at my cache...

My cache shows me in a total of 14 out of 191 threads in this newsgroup.
I don't know about your definition of "most"... but it doesn't fit in with
the English meaning of the word.

Maybe, maybe not. But it -is- consistent with the facts.

What is your problem - English language, basic math, or just an inability to
tell the truth. It has to be one of the three.

You, on the other hand, post in more troll threads than I post in any type
of thread on this group.

The difference, dear Peterbuster, is that I never claimed I didn't.

You really should check the figures and look in the mirror before shouting
your mouth off.

Physician, heal thyself.

=============

Old December 19th 03, 01:20 PM
Frank Gillinad

You're a troubled man, Frank Gilliland.

Old December 22nd 03, 05:36 AM
Brainbuster

wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in message ...

Yes, they do get long. And your name can be found repeatedly in most

You say "most"... how about some figures to prove that claim.

Ok, you asked for it......

new cb ng? (5)

How is a thread about CB groups a troll thread... is this not a CB group?
I'll bet you prefer the "gay" type posts.

ALL MUST READ!!! (10)

It seems like a serious issue to me, and I gave a serious reply.

Troll List (4)

You mean where I talk about promoting legal CB, after I was
mentioned in the thread?
I see - legal CB is a troll subject, but "gay" issues are fine with you.

KC8QJP: Tax Fraud? (2)

Oh yes, the one where I reply to the question...
Hey Brainbuster, any comment

You consider replying to a post directed at ME, asking ME a question
is "trolling"... but you can dive in and whine at me when I have not
bothered you.

A new record for Twisty..... (4)
Geogina - queen of the piles... (2)
Look at it another way... (5)
Truce? (3)

The idea of getting this group back to CB topics seems to bother you.

Where's "Dave or Debby" (2)

It was a simple question about where a fellow CBer has gone to.
Of course, to you, topics about CB or CBers are trolling.

A new record for AKC..... (1)
Hey Chimp brutha (1)
Re; great radio sites (1)
This Anti guy stuff is sickening...... (1)
Wishful thinking (1)

How is 1 post in a thread "repeatedly"?

Help stop some of the troll fodder (2)

I can see how much the idea of people stopping the trolling bothers you.

I still only count 15 threads, even though they are not all troll threads.
However, take out the ones about CB, CBers, using this CB group for CB
topics, and the ones with just one post (they do not justify your use of the
word "repeatedly") - and you have very little left.

You prove my point... your use of the word "repeatedly" for a single
message was rather massaging the truth, but using the word "most"
was nothing more than a lie, just as calling a CB topic in a CB
group "trolling" is a lie.

I do believe that the idea of this group being less of a warzone and more
of a CB group scares some people sh*tl*ss.

You, on the other hand, post in more troll threads than I post in
any type of thread on this group.

The difference, dear Peterbuster, is that I never claimed I didn't.

I never claimed that you didn't, either.
You do seem to love the troll posts and arguments. But it still does
not justify you calling threads about CB or CBers troll threads or troll
posts just to massage figures. At least I stated where CB
messages were killfiled because they were not of interest to me
(such as for sale threads)... I didn't claim them to be troll posts to
boost the figures, even for your posts.

I'll tell you what. As you whine so much about me responding to trolls who
direct messages and questions at me (albeit once you know that I have
killfiled them), that seems to just leave just one more.
Take that big stick from near your door, and put it by the computer. You
can then shake it at the computer when you get angry. If you want to whine
to someone, tell it to Socko, I won't be listening.

Happy Christmas, Frank.