Old December 16th 03, 06:17 AM
AntiKeyclown

Go suck a dick and swallow the cum, you faggot ass. It is what you do best.

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in message ...
Just do it.

No reason why he should. But you could take your own advice, troll.

Old December 16th 03, 07:29 AM
Radioman

Hey man, when you talk to yourself, do you get answers?
Old December 16th 03, 03:01 PM
Crisco Kathy

DOUG TOLD ME THAT YOU TWO ARE THE SAME PERSON

rrcb freedom fighter wrote in message ...
William Wallace wrote:
No trouble Steve I just figure it is much easier to be an
illegal keyclown and troll the group, you hear
less **** for it.

Go ahead go over to the keyclown side, I bet you wont last a week, the h
ypocrisy will drive you out.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 02:39:36 2003 depuis l'IP : acd1a1cc.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Old December 16th 03, 03:47 PM
ZOLTAN

In article , Crisco Kathy
says...

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message
.com...
Go suck a dick and swallow the cum, you faggot ass. It is what you do best.

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message
e.com...
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in message

Just do it.

No reason why he should. But you could take your own advice, troll.

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

Big fat Crisco Kathy is on her hands and knees, scrubbing the kitchen floor,
when she suddenly yells to N8, "Come here quick, Dougie
I'm paralyzed! I can't get up!" He comes in, takes a look, and says, "Stand up,
you fat bitch.
You're kneeling on one of your tits."

Old December 16th 03, 10:56 PM
ZOLTAN

In article , William Wallace says...

(Crisco Kathy) wrote in
om:

DOUG TOLD ME THAT YOU TWO ARE THE SAME PERSON

Doug told me your an asshole, hmmm he was 100% right.

ZOLTAN say Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.