Old December 15th 03, 11:21 PM
rrcb freedom fighter

Default Twistedhed go away and stay away

Just do it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 00:21:12 2003 depuis l'IP : aca175a5.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 15th 03, 11:26 PM
Steveo

rrcb freedom fighter wrote:
Just do it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 00:21:12 2003 depuis l'IP : aca175a5.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

You're gonna make google jealous.
Old December 16th 03, 12:33 AM
Steveo

rrcb freedom fighter wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

Just do it.

Hey Doug? why do you include Comcast as your organization?

Because I am not Doug. But I am a rrcb freedom fighter. Like you I defy
the keyclown mafia and expose there hypocrite ways to the world.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 01:17:52 2003 depuis l'IP : aca4654b.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Keyclown mafia now. At least wait till the Saprano's starts
up again.
Old December 16th 03, 01:33 AM
rrcb freedom fighter

William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

William Wallace wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

Just do it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 00:21:12 2003 depuis l'IP : aca175a5.ipt.aol.com
[VIP 532284301978]

Hey Doug? why do you include Comcast as your organization? is it to

throw the keyclowns off and make them think it is me, evidently you

are posting from aol so ther is no reason it would say Comcast.

Maybe I am the real wa3moj.

What's this, trouble in Paradise?

No trouble Steve I just figure it is much easier to be an illegal keyc

lown and troll the group, you hear less **** for it.

The keyclown side is where you came from before you went AKC. Now you ar
e going back? Why??????

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 02:33:45 2003 depuis l'IP : acd1a1cc.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Old December 16th 03, 01:35 AM
Steveo

rrcb freedom fighter wrote:
William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

William Wallace wrote:
[...]

Anyone else think this dis-agreement just might be self serving?
Old December 16th 03, 02:16 AM
rrcb freedom fighter

William Wallace wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

William Wallace
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

William Wallace wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

Just do it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 00:21:12 2003 depuis l'IP : aca175a5.ipt.aol.com

[VIP 532284301978]

Hey Doug? why do you include Comcast as your organization? is it t

throw the keyclowns off and make them think it is me, evidently yo

are posting from aol so ther is no reason it would say Comcast.

Maybe I am the real wa3moj.

Yes but whan asked you always say your are not wa3moj, or your not
"george", are you saying it is possible you are really george?

Now you are confusing it. I said I might be the real wa3moj and you are
the fake george Busch which is why you are trying to make it sound like
I am not wa3moj.

What's this, trouble in Paradise?

No trouble Steve I just figure it is much easier to be an illegal
keyc

lown and troll the group, you hear less **** for it.

The keyclown side is where you came from before you went AKC. Now you

ar e going back? Why??????

I was never a keyclown, the email I sent you was to throw you off, you

know which one I mean. I wasn't sure if you could be trusted at the
time...

Oh and I suppose they will let you in on the condition that you turn ove
r those emails to them? That would make you an akc traitor.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 03:16:48 2003 depuis l'IP : acd1a1cc.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 16th 03, 02:51 AM
Richard Cranium

rrcb freedom fighter wrote in message ...
Just do it.

No reason why he should. But you could take your own advice, troll.
Old December 16th 03, 04:54 AM
Landshark

"William Wallace" wrote in message
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

Just do it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 16 00:21:12 2003 depuis l'IP : aca175a5.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Hey Doug? why do you include Comcast as your organization? is it to throw
the keyclowns off and make them think it is me, evidently you are posting
from aol so ther is no reason it would say Comcast.

Why do you answer your own post LOL!!!!

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l....pa.h ome.com

Because you are a troll looking for recognition.

PLONK!!!!
Watch me make him change again.

Landshark

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department