Old December 19th 03, 01:24 PM
Frank Gillinad

"I admitted lying in this newsgroup, and on several occasions"...Frank
Gilliland

Old December 19th 03, 01:34 PM
Frank Gillinad

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In _gxEb.427618$ao4.1361709@attbi_s51, "Donald Sherwood"
wrote:
Actually I have been around. New? No. Just listen alot more than post.
But it just amazes me the class of trash that hangs out to post such
drivel and argue over such stupid stuff.
snip

There's your problem

LOL..Not one person in this group took his post as a problem except for
you,,,LOL....those who suffer the greatest sense of guilt somehow always
find problems with another. In fact, you have not only communication
deficits and problems, you appear to have some type association
disorder. You have projected your misery, low self-esteem, poor
judgement and projection onto everyone in this group with the sole
exception of the other lids and team voob member. The problem, as
always, lies within yourself, frank. You are your worst enemy and the
problem is you, no one else.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with."

_
"I admitted lying in this newsgroup and on several occasions. ...Frank
Gilliland

"It probably won't be the last time either" ....Frank Gilliland.

Hey Frank,,,,go talk to yourself....LOL. You've been dusted, busted and
can't be trusted. Once a liar always a liar, as a liar's word is forever
compromised and suspect at best. A liar is dishonorable, something a
self-described Marine was taught is the lowest form of human bile, for
if a man has no integrity, he has no character, and when a man has no
character, he is always angry at himself. No wonder you received an
other-than-honorable. You couldn't cut it in the service, in life, as a
person, in radio, and now,,,in here as a human...LOL.

Old December 19th 03, 02:45 PM
Matt

thanks for the responses - seems like that is a dead end, and getting
to amateur radio a little too hardcore for me and my gf - i really
couldnt see her studying up for the license!

The questions used on the tests come from a 'question pool' -- complete with the
answers -- that is provided to the public by the FCC. And all the questions are
multiple-guess to boot. It's never been easier. Check out QRZ.com

*wishes frank the best in selling that story to the girlfriend*
Old December 20th 03, 10:43 AM
Donald Sherwood

It was this I was refering to, I'll leave it to that maybe I came off rather
rough. I guess I just had to vent alittle at some of the crap and I
misfired, My apologies and I can say there are lot worse post than that. I
guess It's just that time of the month for me. Good day to you sir.
--
1991 Tornado Red Corrado, CCA Mem # 6645

There are two parts to wisdom:
1) Having a lot to say, and
2) Not saying it.

"Frank Gillinad" wrote in message
I admitted lying several times on this
newsgroup",,,,,,,,,(Frank Gilliland) N7VCF,

"I have only one identity"...C. Frank Gilliland

"My current ISP is mighty fine"............
Frank Gilliland, being asked one week prior to having his ISP yanked if
he is having problems with his access. (Frank Gilliland)

" I have no call sign"..Frank Gilliland

"Why did you direct the post to me?". Frank Gilliland, responding to
post directed toward N7VCF.

"How do I know it was directed to myself and not N7VCF? He doesn't post
here."
..Frank Gilliland, explaining why he nswers to
posts directed to N7VCF

"I have admitted to lying in this newsgroup, and on more than one
occasion.".. Frank Gilliland )

Old December 20th 03, 01:33 PM
Frank Gilliland

In qJVEb.406451$Dw6.1264025@attbi_s02, "Donald Sherwood"
wrote:

It was this I was refering to,

The post to which you are referring was a thinly disguised forgery by
Twistedhed, aka Dave McCampbell, who has convinced himself that I am a ham with
the same name.

I'll leave it to that maybe I came off rather
rough. I guess I just had to vent alittle at some of the crap and I
misfired, My apologies and I can say there are lot worse post than that. I
guess It's just that time of the month for me. Good day to you sir.

Venting is normal. It's almost necessary for those of us that have a real life.
That is, just as long as it's directed at the appropriate target.

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old December 22nd 03, 08:27 AM
Sarge

better find out what the government of Viet Nam will allow also. Runs in my
mind that its a problem.

"Matt" wrote in message
om...
hi all

ok i know nothing at all about CB radio....but here is my situation

Im an australian guy, just taken a job in vietnam, ho chi minh city.
my girlfriend is in hong kong, my family in australia

vietnam has ridiculously expensive IDD and ridiculously expensive
broadband - so kinda rules out long phone calls and voice chats
online.

so thinking about CB radio

what sort of equipment would i need to get this sort of range? what
will it typically cost me to buy? how hard is it to rig up?

i know these are really dumb questions, but look forward to some
answers that may be helpful.

thanks

Matt

Old December 25th 03, 04:08 PM
Keith Hosman

On 18 Dec 2003 00:32:14 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

snip

My bad. I must have been waiting for the coffee when I wrote that
reply.

Very possible at 6:05 am Pacific.

And I slept in this morning -- I'm up at 2:30 am while I'm working this
shift.

Tell me about it, I've been busy with salt and snow, and that doesn't
come with a set shift either. Plus I've been sandblasting a tow behind salt
spreader that I picked up for cheap, getting it ready for paint,
in my -spare- time.

Coffee could be any hour over here.

I can't have coffee anymore unless it's decaf eeeech. Remember the
post around Thanksgiving about bad things in 3's, well the 3rd bad
thing happened, went to emergency room from work tuesday night around
12:30 am. I've been diagnosed with high blood pressure, it was
174/110. While not really high, heart problems run in the family with
my father and grandfather both having strokes. So now my doctor is
getting on me about my coffee intake. Oh well Happy holidays everyone.

73 de Keith
--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
Old December 25th 03, 04:35 PM
Steveo

wrote:

[...]

Bummer, high blood pressure runs in my family too. I've been on
Altace for years because of it. You'd better take care of that
before it fry's your kidneys, or you end up with a stroke or
some such.

Happy Holidays back at ya.