Old December 20th 03, 07:15 PM

Feel free to add onto wa3moj's list

..-. [email protected]. .com
. ..-. [email protected]. .com
[email protected]. .com

[email protected]

spade#abc.com

That's just half way down the killfile
list! I usually clean out the file once every
3 to 4 months because of the hundreds of
alias he has. George's alias's take up some
95% of the list.

Landshark

That is a lie, those names were used alot longer than 4 months ago

LOL!! here let me show you what was posted

"I usually clean out the file once every
3 to 4 months because of the hundreds of
alias he has"

Most of those are at least 8 months, maybe
a little more, what part of what was said
wasn't understood?

and
you don't use a killfile as proof by your replies to me

Why did you change screen nics? You want to
troll, otherwise I wouldn't have seen your reply.
Just like predicted, you change nics so that you
can troll, if I bother you so bad kill file me, then
you will never see my posts. You won't, your a
troll.

, the chance of me
ever using the same name again is slim and none nop reason to keep it
in your list or killfile me you read and reply to me so what is the
killfile for? Answer that one QUEERSHARK, you can't and you won't It
just shows your obsession with "george" since he likes to mention about
your TRANSEXUAL escapades.

Nope, if you stayed with one nic instead of
using your aol account, violia and Comcast
with you're mired of names I wouldn't see
you unless someone quoted you in a response

What other reason would there be but to keep a list
of those names. OBSESSION and LOVE since your killfile is imaginary,
you call others trolls YOUR a TROLL Mark Beck, FreeMont CA

Oh my whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa, you are an angry little
troll aren't you LOL!!!
WA3MOJ BUSCH, GEORGE 1385 DEVON CIR, ALLENTOWN, PA 18104

If you tried to be more civil, not accuse people of
being the third gunman on the grassy knoll, stopped
harassing people, used proper language other
might not complain about you..........Unless
you like being a troll.

Landshark

- ANYONE - that changes names that much is an ASSHOLE TROLL!!!

There's - NO OTHER - description.

That nym shifting **** is against any AUP. but I'm too lazy to report
all that crap.

C'mon now geo, call me a net cop, you worthless ****.
Old December 20th 03, 07:51 PM
CJJB

Christ Holy Almighty,

sorry i brought it up!

CB

"rrcb freedom fighter" wrote in message
1. Brainbuster aka Peter

2. Steveo aka Moparholic aka Steve Parks

3. Radioman aka Scott69

4. Landshark aka Mark Beck

5. Twistedhed aka Dave McCampbell

6. Richard Cranium aka AE352

7. GW aka Pinhead aka Curious Dan

8. Chim Bubba aka ice ColdNYC aka DoDirty

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Dec 20 01:24:25 2003 depuis l'IP : acc9bce0.ipt.aol.com [VIP

532284301978]

Old December 21st 03, 01:35 PM
Richard Cranium

Chim Bubba Chim wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:01:32 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"rrcb freedom fighter" wrote in message
1. George Busch wa3moj

2. rrcb freedom fighter AkA George Busch wa3moj

#1 & 2 is the biggest troll of all, why
else would he change his nic.

A quote from George Busch wa3moj

"why do I do it because I can, It is a good way to defeat filters
as well and because it ****es you guys off."

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ome.com&rnum=5

LOL!!!

Landshark

That is just sad. Someone wants their opinion heard that much?

It's not even an opinion; it's just bovine excrement. It's all he knows.

Old December 22nd 03, 04:07 AM
Landshark

"Landshark" wrote in message news:FX_Eb.267$gf4
If you tried to be more civil, not accuse people of
being the third gunman on the grassy knoll, stopped
harassing people, used proper language other
might not complain about you..........Unless
you like being a troll.

Landshark

Were you this much of a complainer when those guys dressed as women had
there dicks in your ass?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Dec 21 00:38:06 2003 depuis l'IP : ac84386b.ipt.aol.com [VIP

532284301978]

Do you always have to be so crude George?
Gheezzzz, you really should seek some sort of
psychiatric help.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old December 22nd 03, 04:07 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

- ANYONE - that changes names that much is an ASSHOLE TROLL!!!

Hey I can be like you a troll with one name. why does it bother you so
much assclown?

There's - NO OTHER - description.

sure there is your a asshole.

That nym shifting **** is against any AUP. but I'm too lazy to report
all that crap.

C'mon now geo, call me a net cop, you worthless ****.

Net cop, nah your just a plain out right asshole who came to his limp
wristed buddies aid, If you think changing nics is against some aup by
all means check into it assclown.

Yup, I checked. It's better you just grow up. WTF is wrong with you?

Yup:

(xviii) impersonate any person or entity, engage in sender address
falsification, forge anyone else's digital or manual signature, or perform
any other similar fraudulent activity;

(i) undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose. This includes, but is not
limited to, posting, storing, transmitting or disseminating information,
data or material which is libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening,
defamatory, or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any
person or entity, or which in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law, order or
regulation;

(ii) post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material
which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive,
indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing,
vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise
inappropriate, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is
unlawful;

But it don't matter to Comcast unless enough people
copy the entire post, including headers and send it

Landshark

Old December 22nd 03, 05:36 AM
Brainbuster

CJJB wrote in message ...
What the hell is a troll?

Someone in a newsgroup who have no real interest in the group subject, but
constantly posts messages (often with foul language and sexual innuendo)
specially to cause trouble.

In some groups, they will try to set up opposing "factions", and cause
arguments between them. New people on the group will be pressured
by such trolls into chosing a "side" to be on. Often, these trolls will use
different identities and post as people in each "faction" to stir up anger.
Sometimes one may even argue with themself, using different names, to
get others to join in and defend one of them.

Although newsgroup filters can help, you need to be aware that one
or two trolls will keep using different names in an attempt to get the
attention their mummy never gave them.
Many newsgroups have their resident trolls, some just get one or two
pass through... but this group seems to be the breeding ground for
newsgroup trolls.

Happy Christmas,

Peter.