Old December 23rd 03, 05:56 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

LOL!! I remember going through the SF Bay Bridge
and idling along in traffic. Started on the bridge and bang,
bang, bang I was hitting the girder for the top deck with
the tip of the antenna.

Landshark

You're not supposed to put a jogunn 5+5 on your truck, ya crazy
keyclown!

LMAO!!! Not hardly, just a 102". That's why I went
with a shorter antenna (Quad Wound), and still maintained
a good signal.

Landshark

Yea but the SS tree pruner is hard to beat, except on low bridges.

Oh, it's good, but the amount of loss was negligible so
the quad wound is it for me.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old December 24th 03, 12:59 AM
jim

gw wrote:
jim wrote in message ...

Steveo wrote:

(No No Not George) wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(No No Not George) wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(No No Not George) wrote:
go put rock salt inyour ass.

I've already had it in my crack, many times. Me and rock salt
have been friends for years.

Just like landshark and mens dicks huh

You snipped the part where I wished you a Merry Christmas.
Please stop posting that gay ****.

You seem like a pretty good guy when your not being an assclown I
would probably buy you a beer if I met you, tell you what how about a
xmas truce, I will even qso with you if you give a shout on 27.550
around 2400 z the day after xmas. Call for rrcb qso party.

We are all radio fans after all, it's why we're here..plus the fact
that the policy group is worse than this one, minus the gay ****.

We may qso sometime, who knows?

jeez a freeband qso. i'll point the jogunn 5+5 wnw to hear the hey how
are ya's...lsb, usb or god forbid am....

what's wrong with a crushing am carrier??? you hammies know what i am
talking about ......quit acting so innocent....

gw i passed the extra test in a breeze but said f the cw. i'll stick
with 11 meters as there is more to life like fishing than hearing about
some old farts medical problems on 40 meters....

Old December 24th 03, 01:04 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

LOL!! I remember going through the SF Bay Bridge
and idling along in traffic. Started on the bridge and bang,
bang, bang I was hitting the girder for the top deck with
the tip of the antenna.

Landshark

You're not supposed to put a jogunn 5+5 on your truck, ya crazy
keyclown!

LMAO!!! Not hardly, just a 102". That's why I went
with a shorter antenna (Quad Wound), and still maintained
a good signal.

Landshark

Yea but the SS tree pruner is hard to beat, except on low bridges.

Oh, it's good, but the amount of loss was negligible so
the quad wound is it for me.

Landshark

shark i'll put my 5 star on the bed of my truck and you have your quad
and we'll see who smokes who. dont ask me to move, it will take both of
us out hehehe

Old December 24th 03, 01:36 AM
jim

Willi wrote:
jim wrote in
:

gw i passed the extra test in a breeze but said f the cw. i'll stick
with 11 meters as there is more to life like fishing than hearing
about some old farts medical problems on 40 meters....

You took the test? where at online? Your blaming hammies as old farts as an
excuse since you were unable to pass the code test sounds like a better
reason. If you took the extra test did you take the other tests up the
ladder? you would have had to. You would rather hear keyclowns key up with
over modulated radios, roger beeps echo mikes, welfare reciprients, keying
up on each other cussing, swearing, fighting. Funny part is 40 meters is a
good cw band not much talk going on there as compared to the other bands
since of the foregin broadcast stations. You skipped all the other bands
too and the conversations I hear are usually technical in discussion,
usually about radio, microphones or antennas. I hear guys talking about
fishing and hunting, I hear guys in maratime mobiles. What would you talk
about if you had a license?

the tests are easy to find off line. the code requirements is an old
story. look around and say goodbye...
there are 'key clowns' on all bands. dont limit it to the 40.
my icom gc lets me into the tech discussions and the nonsense.
personal preference is keeping it simple. i like cb, do you?

Old December 24th 03, 02:13 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message ...

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

[...]

LMAO!!! No bet!!!

Landshark

--
There are no stupid questions, just stupid
people.

Mr. Garrison

Old December 24th 03, 02:13 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message ...

Willi wrote:
jim wrote in
:

[...]

He's not worth the argument Jim.....

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Jim!!!

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Old December 24th 03, 02:30 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message ...

Willi wrote:

jim wrote in
:

[...]

cheers shark. no snow for xmas though we had 20+" before the rain.
happy & merry back at ya...

Old December 25th 03, 12:55 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

[...]

Oh C'mon..we need a NG keydown. We can call it a hoe-down if
Tim brings some girls. I'll happily supply the band, food and limited
lodging. (unlimited parking)

I wanna hear Jim's accent on the PA!

--
I'll bring you tales of conspiracy, sacrilege and heirecy..Steve Earle
Old December 25th 03, 01:47 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

[...]

I've got a couple of those car Dolley's if you need to turn it. Have
a compass on-board?

--
betrayal/conspiracy, sacrilege and heirecy..Steve Earle

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM Antenna 20 December 20th 04 12:04 AM
Christmas Wasteland Ron Hardin Broadcasting 4 December 29th 03 04:20 PM
a Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 6 December 25th 03 02:52 AM
Merry christmas steveo No No Not George CB 2 December 23rd 03 01:51 AM