Old December 25th 03, 01:56 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
. ..

LOL!! I remember going through the SF Bay Bridge
and idling along in traffic. Started on the bridge and bang,
bang, bang I was hitting the girder for the top deck with
the tip of the antenna.

Landshark

You're not supposed to put a jogunn 5+5 on your truck, ya crazy
keyclown!

LMAO!!! Not hardly, just a 102". That's why I went
with a shorter antenna (Quad Wound), and still maintained
a good signal.

Landshark

Yea but the SS tree pruner is hard to beat, except on low bridges.

Oh, it's good, but the amount of loss was negligible so
the quad wound is it for me.

Landshark

shark i'll put my 5 star on the bed of my truck and you have your quad
and we'll see who smokes who. dont ask me to move, it will take both of
us out hehehe

LMAO!!! No bet!!!

Landshark

Oh C'mon..we need a NG keydown. We can call it a hoe-down if
Tim brings some girls. I'll happily supply the band, food and limited
lodging. (unlimited parking)

I wanna hear Jim's accent on the PA!

christ my extended family cant understand the accent plus the rapid fire
tawk, never mind you pedestrians in the woods. lol...
its a **** when i talk to the uk boys on a daily basis. they are lost...

Old December 25th 03, 02:03 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Oh yea..yore the visiting DJ over yonder..our folk will luv it.

That voice is priceless!

...and begin.. g

--
betrayal/conspiracy, sacrilege and heirecy..Steve Earle
Old December 25th 03, 02:15 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
i like cb, do you?

Yes.

--
betrayal/conspiracy, sacrilege and heirecy..Steve Earle
Old December 25th 03, 02:17 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
. ..

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

its xmas eve. if i start now i'll get a boot upside the head....

Old December 25th 03, 02:31 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Old December 25th 03, 02:37 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Do i look like steeler bill!?

--
betrayal/conspiracy, sacrilege and heirecy..Steve Earle
Old December 25th 03, 02:38 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:
christ my extended family cant understand the accent plus the rapid
fire tawk, never mind you pedestrians in the woods. lol...
its a **** when i talk to the uk boys on a daily basis. they are
lost...

Oh yea..yore the visiting DJ over yonder..our folk will luv it.

That voice is priceless!

..and begin.. g

its xmas eve. if i start now i'll get a boot upside the head....

HA! Santa brings no gifts to the pussy whipped.

--
betrayal/conspiracy, sacrilege and heirecy..Steve Earle
Old December 25th 03, 03:00 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Do i look like steeler bill!?

job might be on the line. lose 6-0 to my jets....

Old December 25th 03, 03:03 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

christ my extended family cant understand the accent plus the rapid

fire tawk, never mind you pedestrians in the woods. lol...
its a **** when i talk to the uk boys on a daily basis. they are
lost...

Oh yea..yore the visiting DJ over yonder..our folk will luv it.

That voice is priceless!

..and begin.. g

its xmas eve. if i start now i'll get a boot upside the head....

HA! Santa brings no gifts to the pussy whipped.

lol...

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM Antenna 20 December 20th 04 12:04 AM
Christmas Wasteland Ron Hardin Broadcasting 4 December 29th 03 04:20 PM
a Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 6 December 25th 03 02:52 AM
Merry christmas steveo No No Not George CB 2 December 23rd 03 01:51 AM