Old December 28th 03, 04:21 PM
SCI-FI GUY

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:45:20 -0600, DickieHed Cranium
wrote:

(Richard Cranium) wrote in
. com:

William Wallace wrote in message
.. .
"Randy" wrote in news:FOZGb.405$9W5.221
@fe2.texas.rr.com:

Can we please continue the niceness? g

Happy New Year to all!!!!

N O!

It would simply kill Georgie-girl if he had to stop trolling here!

And it would Kill you If I stopped posting here, you would never make
another post to the NG i bet.

Could that theory PLEASE be tested out.
Sick of the anti homo crap!
Old January 4th 04, 02:18 PM
Keith Hosman

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:00:21 GMT, "Randy"
wrote:

Can we please continue the niceness? g

Happy New Year to all!!!!

happy new year to you also

73 de Keith
--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
Old February 1st 04, 07:40 PM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

sideband wrote:

Let's try that theory and find out, shall we?

-SSB

DickieHed Cranium wrote:

(Richard Cranium) wrote in
e.com:

It would simply kill Georgie-girl if he had to stop trolling here!

And it would Kill you If I stopped posting here, you would never make
another post to the NG i bet.

I'll beat him to within an inch of his life, for $500. My email
works.

You scumbag redneck!

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM Policy 20 December 20th 04 12:04 AM
Christmas Drive for DAB Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
Christmas Wasteland Ron Hardin Broadcasting 4 December 29th 03 04:20 PM
T'was the night before Christmas... Brainbuster CB 0 December 22nd 03 08:18 PM