Old January 6th 04, 06:49 AM
Reg1647

Default TEXAS STAR 667 QUESTION

The variable pot on the 667, what size is it? I put a 1 megohm in it but dont
seem to to doing right. Thanks for your help
Old January 6th 04, 09:25 AM
Dr. Death

"Reg1647" wrote in message
The variable pot on the 667, what size is it? I put a 1 megohm in it but

dont
seem to to doing right. Thanks for your help

the pot used on a 350hdv is a 250ohm 2 watt I don't have a 667 schematic.
but knowing how they build their linears they design there equipment to
utilize the same switches and so forth for convenience and cost
considerations. The pot on a 667 is used to control the driver pill, so it
goes to stand that it most probably is the same size. The following links
have the 350 schematic
http://www.texasstar.com/350HDVschematic.gif
http://www.geocities.com/linearschem...texasstar.html
--
visit http://www.geocities.com/linearschematics/

Old January 6th 04, 02:56 PM
doorman

cbtricks.com says
100ohm 1W POT

http://www.cbtricks.com/Amp/txstar/6...667V_parts.htm

Old January 6th 04, 05:59 PM
Reg1647

Thanks for your help. I noticed the 350v and the 500v uses 250 ohm 1 watt, the
667 100 ohm 1 watt, Seems like it would use the same as the 350 & 500 but i'm
not a tech. Regards, Reggie

F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" T/S-1600 Train CB 3 November 30th 03 11:51 PM
texas star question radiokiller CB 2 September 26th 03 04:23 PM
***F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" DX-1600*** Train CB 5 September 24th 03 04:57 PM
****F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" DX-1600**** Train CB 0 September 23rd 03 08:08 PM
F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" T/S-1600 Train CB 6 September 23rd 03 08:04 PM