Old January 9th 04, 11:10 PM
Twistedhed

Default Geo will continue the strife

Gutted and mounted managed to warble:
Which callsign would that be Ham or CB?

The conversation was most certainly about ham callsigns. You have failed
at attempting to convey other reasoning to the reader.

This is a CB NG no one specified what call

you7 were asking for,

Wasn't me that asked for your call. I suggest you educate yourself and
lose the massive communication deficit from whcih you continually
illustrate so that you may comprehend just who it is you are attempting
to exchange pleasantries with, si?

btw that was after 3 years of being called

George/wa3moj mind you,which was after

thousands of posts stating that I was not

george.

George who??

Hey maybe I Lied, you always say I am a liar,

Yea? Present just three posts were I said that about yourself. One post
would illustrate a single incident, two would show a coincidence or
pattern,,,three would gain you a bit of the credibility you desperately
crave but are unable to grasp and which continues to elude you.,,

but what about the 3 previous years before

that post when I said i was not george what

excuse do you have for that?

Post it.

_
When one is asked for a call sign, and you
respond with a valid call sign

Valid for what?

Hammie radio.

This is a CB newsgroup what does a ham call

sign have to do with CB?

The conversations sometimes interchange as illustrated in that
converasation. Take that, and the fact and your IP number matches posts
that yourself has crossposted to several groups, coupled with your own
quip that "I may be lying", and there is no need to question your
integrity. You've been made to squirm by a couple of lowly cbers and
it's got you frustrated to no end.