Old January 10th 04, 03:01 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
i'll be up in rhode island shortly and i know of some chassis' worth
taking a look at. i'll let you know....

Cool, I have -plenty- of storage room if you happen to find
a sweet rolling chasis. We might get in trouble tho..

had a 51 chevy panel truck i gave up because of....

Cuz your pussy whipped?

--
When the gun smoke settles we’ll sing a victory tune and
We’ll all meet back, at the local saloon - Toby/Willie
Old January 10th 04, 03:02 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

i'll be up in rhode island shortly and i know of some chassis' worth
taking a look at. i'll let you know....

Cool, I have -plenty- of storage room if you happen to find
a sweet rolling chasis. We might get in trouble tho..

had a 51 chevy panel truck i gave up because of....

Cuz your pussy whipped?

lol nope couldn't drag it with me behind my delmont 88 from so cal to ny...

Old January 10th 04, 03:08 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

i'll be up in rhode island shortly and i know of some chassis' worth
taking a look at. i'll let you know....

Cool, I have -plenty- of storage room if you happen to find
a sweet rolling chasis. We might get in trouble tho..

had a 51 chevy panel truck i gave up because of....

Cuz your pussy whipped?

lol nope couldn't drag it with me behind my delmont 88 from so cal to
ny...

That had to be a long time ago, judging by yore accent. 88's rocked!

Old January 10th 04, 03:28 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

i'll be up in rhode island shortly and i know of some chassis'
worth taking a look at. i'll let you know....

Cool, I have -plenty- of storage room if you happen to find
a sweet rolling chasis. We might get in trouble tho..

had a 51 chevy panel truck i gave up because of....

Cuz your pussy whipped?

lol nope couldn't drag it with me behind my delmont 88 from so cal to
ny...

That had to be a long time ago, judging by yore accent. 88's rocked!

'82

82 Delmont 88?

--
And someday even man's best laid plans
Will lie twisted and covered in rust.

Old January 10th 04, 06:37 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:

Steveo wrote in
news:20040109185837.238 :

Duke Of RRCB wrote:

and that is encouraging people to break the

law

I break the law everytime my Plymouth eats the asphalt, you sure
as **** ain't gonna stop me. Unless you got something that runs
better.

Till then, STFU.

Does that thang got a hemi in it?

"SWEET!"

Nope, it's a 440, just like my Dodge.

had a '70 coronet with a 440. smokin'.........

Had? Get another B body Jimbo!

Lead sled............... Slug mobile G
Chevy 302............................................... .......

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old January 10th 04, 06:56 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:

Steveo wrote in
news:20040109185837.238 :

Duke Of RRCB wrote:

and that is encouraging people to break the

law

I break the law everytime my Plymouth eats the asphalt, you sure
as **** ain't gonna stop me. Unless you got something that runs
better.

Till then, STFU.

Does that thang got a hemi in it?

"SWEET!"

Nope, it's a 440, just like my Dodge.

had a '70 coronet with a 440. smokin'.........

Had? Get another B body Jimbo!

Lead sled............... Slug mobile G
Chevy 302............................................... .......

Landshark

Most of the B bodys are big blocks now Shark, you better pull
out yore rat motor.
Old January 10th 04, 03:01 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

i'll be up in rhode island shortly and i know of some chassis'
worth taking a look at. i'll let you know....

Cool, I have -plenty- of storage room if you happen to find
a sweet rolling chasis. We might get in trouble tho..

had a 51 chevy panel truck i gave up because of....

Cuz your pussy whipped?

lol nope couldn't drag it with me behind my delmont 88 from so cal to
ny...

That had to be a long time ago, judging by yore accent. 88's rocked!

'82

82 Delmont 88?

I guess 22 years is long enough to pick up the lingo.
Old January 10th 04, 04:20 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:

Steveo wrote in
news:20040109185837.238 :

Duke Of RRCB wrote:

and that is encouraging people to break the

law

I break the law everytime my Plymouth eats the asphalt, you sure
as **** ain't gonna stop me. Unless you got something that runs
better.

Till then, STFU.

Does that thang got a hemi in it?

"SWEET!"

Nope, it's a 440, just like my Dodge.

had a '70 coronet with a 440. smokin'.........

Had? Get another B body Jimbo!

Lead sled............... Slug mobile G
Chevy 302............................................... .......

Landshark

Most of the B bodys are big blocks now Shark, you better pull
out yore rat motor.

Yeah, and they weighed at least 800 to
1000 lbs more than my 67 Camero's..........
Only rats I need are the ones at the of the
strip, to help you pull that lead sled across
the finish line grin

Landshark

Old January 10th 04, 05:03 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

i'll be up in rhode island shortly and i know of some chassis'
worth taking a look at. i'll let you know....

Cool, I have -plenty- of storage room if you happen to find
a sweet rolling chasis. We might get in trouble tho..

had a 51 chevy panel truck i gave up because of....

Cuz your pussy whipped?

lol nope couldn't drag it with me behind my delmont 88 from so cal to
ny...

That had to be a long time ago, judging by yore accent. 88's rocked!

'82

82 Delmont 88?

I guess 22 years is long enough to pick up the lingo.

it was a '67 and i brougt it back in '82. jeez 22 years already....