Old January 13th 04, 03:40 AM
gw

Steveo wrote in message ...
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

Did you see where that women tried to claim she hit the
mega lotto and lost the ticket, in E Cleveland?

What pile o ****e. lol

hey stevo i was thinking for a second there, when they said that the
winning ticket was purchased in cleveland, ohio, that you had won
that pile of money and that maybe we could be friends doncha know....i
mean surely with that big pile of money you could remeber all your
buds on rec.radio.cb...........
Old January 13th 04, 04:04 AM
Steveo

JJ wrote:
Steveo wrote:

JJ wrote:
-snipper-
How's the Collins running for you JJ?

Haven't been on the air in months. No antenna up right now. Got a KWM-2
sitting on the desk I need to get on the air and see how it performs.

What happened to your antenna, storm or repair?

Old January 13th 04, 04:43 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , "Landshark"
wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
In ,
(gw) wrote:

Steveo wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

Did you see where that women tried to claim she hit the
mega lotto and lost the ticket, in E Cleveland?

What pile o ****e. lol

hey stevo i was thinking for a second there, when they said that
the winning ticket was purchased in cleveland, ohio, that you had
won that pile of money and that maybe we could be friends doncha
know....i mean surely with that big pile of money you could remeber
all your buds on rec.radio.cb...........

who asked you anything gw ...you are one of the reasons that
this newsgroup is so screwed up....try and deny that fact will
ya.....

All them dots and dashes are starting to look like CW.

Is this a secret test?

Secret code maybe ;-)

http://www.aimcomm.com/sparky/code.htm

Encryption is a great thing, the military lives by it.

change subject

Have you tried to add the sig kill command at the bottom
of your post? I doubt the crooks at newsfeet would let
you drop that loud-ass sig file, tho. I do the Newsreader.com
sig file voluntarily when I got the notion, but I moved it
to my organization slot now. It's not required tho.

Curt is cool, I hope his expansion pays off.