Old January 11th 04, 12:59 PM
R. F. BURNS

Default Cool Shacks

Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Old January 11th 04, 05:04 PM
Landshark

"R. F. BURNS" wrote in message
Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Pretty cool.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old January 11th 04, 06:32 PM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"R. F. BURNS" wrote in message

Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Pretty cool.

Landshark

nice picture on the wall of bridge boys shack...

Old January 11th 04, 07:22 PM
No No Not George

"R. F. BURNS" wrote in message ...
Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Thanks. That page is going direct to Riley.
Old January 11th 04, 07:48 PM
No No Not George

"R. F. BURNS" wrote in message ...
Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Opps I looked closer at the pics and see the medicine bottles next to
the easy chair and some of the poor condition of the homes and I must
say I think Riley would puke, so I unsent that url but I did send him
the main page where radios are for sale the RCI 10/12 meter radio in
with the CBs.

Old January 12th 04, 02:40 AM
R. F. BURNS

"No No Not George" wrote in message
om...
"R. F. BURNS" wrote in message

Maybe this is a nice break from all of the fighting.

http://doctorgrooveband.com/ten4store-ShackKeydown.html

These are some really nice station pics!

Cheers to ALL!
RF

Opps I looked closer at the pics and see the medicine bottles next to
the easy chair and some of the poor condition of the homes and I must
say I think Riley would puke, so I unsent that url but I did send him
the main page where radios are for sale the RCI 10/12 meter radio in
with the CBs.

Great idea! The RCI 10/12 is a great radio. I like the DX99V better because
the AM swing is more than the RCI models. I do admit the RCI has better
ears, though.

I guess the important thing is for Riley to get the model he likes best.
Which ever one Riley decides to go with he'll probably be able to get it
peaked and clipped without an extra charge.
Cheers......
RF

Old January 12th 04, 10:13 PM
Niw2004

Thanks. That page is going direct to Riley.

up yours jerk

Cool Vintage S Meter Diane Boatanchors 2 January 18th 05 06:48 PM
Radio World NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 May 21st 04 04:54 PM
It's In The Fridge: Finding Cool Radio Now Kim Cooper Broadcasting 0 April 5th 04 05:19 PM
Alt.binaries.sounds.radio.airchecks has some cool stuff in there Kill Ugly Radio Broadcasting 0 March 22nd 04 01:33 AM
FA: More Cool Radio Stuff David Stinson Boatanchors 0 December 11th 03 04:38 PM