Old January 16th 04, 05:45 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 16 Jan 2004 15:32:58 GMT, Steveo
Best one I have seen are the sea turtle farms in the Caymans. Ever
have a turtle burger?

My buddy puts on a turtle fry. Those hard shelled *******s
have 5 different tasting meats in them. His wife cooks most
of it like city chicken.

I don't like the 'cleansing' process. He puts them in a rubber
garbage can for a week with no water or food, claims it 'cleans
them out from the earthy taste.

I told him thats friggin cruel. I still eat it tho.

Never heard of doing that, I know people that feed them corn meal to
help clean them out.

It's fairly common around here and it's ugly to look at. He put
on 90 lbs of it at his last feed, 30 lbs of it came on dry ice
from someplace.

They sure are good eating.

No doubt.
Old January 17th 04, 10:08 PM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

(Twistedhed) wrote:

Two things in this world that taste more like fish than fish..gator and
turtle. Reptilian dishes can be dashed a bit with some cajun
cookin'..but I'll stick with a good white fish and things that have
gills.

I disagree, gator or turtle taste nothing like fish. Of course
you've been eating that salty stuff so long your buds are toast.

:-)

I'll agree, it's all about how
it's made.

Landshark

on the flip side the striper is one helluva good tasting fish with no
need for spices. the recent 17 pounder fed 7 people most of who had
trepidation eating something that might taste fishy. clean plates all
around...

Old January 18th 04, 07:02 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

(Twistedhed) wrote:

Two things in this world that taste more like fish than fish..gator and
turtle. Reptilian dishes can be dashed a bit with some cajun
cookin'..but I'll stick with a good white fish and things that have
gills.

I disagree, gator or turtle taste nothing like fish. Of course
you've been eating that salty stuff so long your buds are toast.

:-)

I'll agree, it's all about how
it's made.

Landshark

on the flip side the striper is one helluva good tasting fish with no
need for spices. the recent 17 pounder fed 7 people most of who had
trepidation eating something that might taste fishy. clean plates all
around...

Same with Sturgeon, Yellow fin, Sole among others.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old February 12th 12, 10:26 AM
Junior Member

Is this Dennis from B shift photo? Hope all is well with you.
This is Rich from D shift photo. One of the young-ins you and Mary Jackson use to look out for LOL.

Hows the family?

Take Care

Rich

WMLT radio station celebrates 60 years Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 5th 05 06:43 PM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Antenna 4 October 4th 04 05:16 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 6 October 1st 04 07:40 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Equipment 9 October 1st 04 07:40 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 0 September 30th 04 12:23 PM