Old January 14th 04, 12:50 AM
WA3MOJ

In article , Duke Of Windsor says...
What your ass or your mouth?

Oooo i love when you talk dirty.

Old January 23rd 04, 03:45 AM
Landshark

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:48:59 GMT, "Randy"
wrote:

"Robert The Bruce" wrote in message
"Dennis12Amplify" wrote in message
I can't believe this message board is still 'haunted'
by the same few bad
apples after so much time has gone by............

yes dennis, they are the same few ...

-Twistedhed aka Dave McCampbell

-Mopedholic aka Steve Parks

-Landshark aka Mark Beck

-Randy Chapman aka Lancer

-GW aka Pinhead aka Curious Dan

as you can see there purpose is
to troll and cause trouble by harassing
behavior to hams and legal cbers they
will harass your family too and yes they
are bad apples.

Sorry Putz-Boy, but I'm not Lancer. Guess again.

He has been guessing again. So far I have been Chim Chubba, Ice Cold,
Scott, and now you. Ignore him, and don't call him putz boy, he likes
that.

Lancer's right, ignore him

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old January 23rd 04, 08:51 PM
Tri-Valley Radio

Couldn't be any further from the truth!

I see why CB isn't like it used to be. All of you lame asses are out here with your homosexual tendencies
because of a bigger audience! Why dont you get back on the radio so I can kick your ass verbally or
are you all afraid!!! Figures the lame *******s would go out here so they can hide behind the keyboards
so you can't be found. At least on the CB we know your voices. FAGS!!!

Old January 23rd 04, 08:59 PM
Steveo

Text Usenet is CB.