Old February 19th 04, 12:51 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:29:26 -0500 (EST),
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:29:15 -0500 (EST),

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:29:15 -0500 (EST),

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(I*Am*Not*George)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
N3CVJ said
Let's see....N3CVJ wrote:
I'm hardly around much these days

**In the first manner, you're always around, Dave. You made a post
the other day concerning an auction by your pal in Michigan.

I have no "pal" in Michigan, so I don't know

what you're talking about.

Tut-tut,,you most certainly have a "pal" in Michigan.....you even
claimed you were "intimately" familiar with N8WWM's behavior and
repeater jamming activity so if it wasn't your Michigan bud who made you
"intimately" aware of the happenings that YOU felt important ebough to
bring to this forum for discussion,,,,,then who?

You're on drugs again. I know nothing about Doug's activities. You're
confusing me with Leland. Like I said before, you need to keep better
track of your objects of admiration.

You really need to keep better track of the

objects of your obsession .

One can understand how illustrating your hypocrisy would be misconstrued
by yourself as an "obsession" by another. It's a natural reaction from a
non-proactive individual.

Did we learn a new word this week? Wouldn't it just be better to say
"reactive" rather than "non-proactive"?

Anytime someone regularly pulls up the past quotes of others, which
can span many years, goes beyond the bounds of "normal" an into the
realm of obsessive compulsive behavior.

When I say that I'm hardly around, I mean that
I have little to contribute to the group as it now
stands.

You always have had the need to reclarify your positions, Dave,,,you're
not very clear in your communication skills.

I can see why someone of your limited comprehensive ability would see
it that way.

.see, saying you are "not
hardly around' is nowhere near the same meaning as saying you have
little to contribute.",,but you of course, already know that...otherwise
the need wouldn't have existed for you to completely change what you
said.

To anyone else, who has even the slightest tendency toward a normal
personality, it would not be necessary to clarify what should be an
obvious statement. But one again your words underscore just how
irregular you are.

What a card, you are Dave. Your pious act of expecting anyone to believe
that you are no longer present but "just happened to be in the 'hood the
moment you were mentioned" is laughable...look.."hahahah"!

That's the way you took it.

Yes,,as that is exactly what you said.let's see it again, as it is
apparently paining you....

I'm hardly around much these days

_
They way I meant it should be fairly obvious to
anyone else who doesn't have a

comprehensive disorder.

Yea? Only "anyone" else isn;t looking to you for validation...........

The way you seem to be.

.....and I don't see "anyone else" coming to your defense who
misinterprets "I'm not hardly around these days" to be a synonym for "I
have little to contribute"

Because no one else care what you think, or what I may waste my time
saying back to you. But worry not, I'm ending this after this
response. You remain unworthy of rational discussion.

,,,LOL,,,,,,only those who live in their own
world and see things in their own manner and are unable to see things as
the majority can agree with that, Dave. The claims are so distant there
is no relation at all,,,,except in your mind.

Look in the mirror and repeat your previous statement.

and you're STILL obsessing with me.

That you consider references of your hypocrisy flattering, is exactly
what one expects.

What in any of those quotes do you find

hypocritical?

Your encouragement of others to break the law when you have cried like a
menstruating teen and callously attacked others for the exact same
behavior,,,merely giving information.

Where have I EVER "encouraged" people to break the law? You can't seem
to differentiate the difference between "encouraging" lawless
activity, and giving advice to "tread lightly".

I have always maintained that

certain activities are illegal. But if you are of

the mindset that you do not wish to abide by

those rules, at least go about it with a little

common sense and keep a low profile.

This smacks in the face of what you have claimed in the past,
Dave,,you're two faced.

Not at all to anyone with normal comprehensive skills. It's one thing
to state that a certain activity is illegal It's totally another to
acknowledge that the illegal activity exists, and how to be a good
neighbor and not be rude, ignorant, and disrespectful while doing it.

There's such a thing as the letter of the law. There's another thing
called the intent of the law. It is impractical to expect that
everyone will always adhere to the letter of the law in all cases. But
as long as you keep the intent of the law in mind, you will not be far
off the path. I don't expect you to understand this though.

There's no sense calling attention to yourself
by interfering with your neighbors or acting in
a disrespectful manner,

Agreed, too bad you don't practice what you preach..as that hasn't
stopped you from acting in the most blatant disrespectful manner toward
others for beahvior you took part in.

By calling something what it is? Hey, look, in the beginning, if
people were not so quick to deny that what they were doing was in fact
breaking federal laws, then there would be no need to keep reminding
them (you). If you would 've instead taken the attitude that "yea, I
know I break federal law, but I take steps to make sure that I'm not
interfering with other people", it would 've been a different story.

When you flaunt your actions by selectively breaking laws, as some
sort of God given "right" in everyone else's face, you essentially
make a mockery of our society. Those of us who respect the rule and
intent of law have a problem with that.

which would have the overall effect of painting
a big red bullseye on your forehead.

So unless you work for Target, that's not a

good thing.

You've always cringed when your behavior was illustrated, Dave.

Who's cringing?

You have even taken to quoting me.
I suppose that I could look at it as a silent
confirmation of the validity of my points.

What you choose to do or don't do is no longer any consequence.

If that's true, then why do you keep bringing
me up in past quotes?

Because your PAST is very relevant, as you can not run from it, no
matter what you do or say.

But why do you bring my name into a subject which has nothing to do
with me?

And I'm not running from the past, yet you seem to be the only one who
just doesn't get it. I've devoted a whole website to documenting the
best times that I've had in radio. Many of those activities were
somewhat illegal. Had I been busted then, then I would 've taken my
lumps like a man, instead of living in a state of denial, and
attempting to convince everyone else that what I was doing was
anything less than what it was.

And the funny thing about the past is that most people grow, and
mature as time goes on. Those reckless and irresponsible actions we
did as teenagers, we cringe about when we're parents ourselves. The
fact that I had engaged in illegal CB operation 20 years ago, does not
invalidate my right to point it out to others now. By your logic then,
a parent would have no right to discipline their children for the acts
that they themselves engaged in when they were kids.

Again, what you do or don't do, is no
*longer' any consequence, in other words,,,your words and actions now
are all for naught,,your past behavior tells the entire story,
especially when you break your neck trying to change what you plainly
said to mean something entirely diffferent,,(snicker).

Again, you are the only one who seems to care.

I suppose you don't subscribe to the wisdom
of letting a sleeping dog alone.

But you;re not sleeping, Dave,,,you are up to your usual games and no
good,,it's why you lost YET ANOTHER ISP.

Here we go again. First of all, what "games" am I allegedly up to? And
secondly what action(s) have I engaged in, would result in the loss of
an ISP?

I have had 2 ISP's in 9 years. That's the long and short of it.

I never wasnted any problems
with you Dave, adn told you so way back when...you should have heeded
the advice you now ask of another when the table has turned, but
sure,,,,I can leave it alone, Dave,,,let's see if you can.,,that
includes your sock puppets.

I have no control on what others do. You should know that.

Or is it simply a matter of the concepts of logic
still eluding you?

I merely point to your akc-compadre KC8LDO who claimed logic AND common
sense is nothing but a system of personal beliefs, often incorrect.

But what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Take it up with
Leland if you have an issue.

Tell me, do you have any original thoughts of
your own?

Sure,,,they were so profound they were responsible for you and the rest
of tream voobs downfall (read: snatched ISP's)..

Downfall? You mean that many of us got so tired of the childish
homosexual banter and ad-hominem attacks that we gave up posting?

The fact that you seem to think that ISP's were lost as a direct
result of actions on this newsgroup, underscores your either blatant
ignorance of internet rules, or is an example of the excessive
self-aggandizing of your relative importance in the grand scheme of
things.

Do you always base your principles on the
quotes of others?

No,,they arent my principles,,they are yours,,and eveyone knows I am
world champion of returning things to whence they came.

Whatever you think Walter Mitty. It would be helpful though, that
when you "return" things, that you return them to the proper people,
and in the original context. I understand that this may be beyond your
capability.

What's that they say about imitation being the
highest form of flattery?

Lookie, your deficit has you so downtrodden that you are hallucinating
you are being imitated,,,and loookie to who you blame,,,,LOL!

If the shoe fits, Cinderella......

You can refer to a man as a woman all you wish,,it won;t help what ails
you.

True. I can't reverse the affects of getting older.

I'm just glad you don't live near me. I wouldn't
want to wake up one morning and see you
camped out on my doorstep......

You and your little group of losers are the ONLY ones responsible for
harboring an unhealthy predilection toward posters activities outside
this newsgroup. You're just all messed up, Dave.

I don't expect you to understand, but trust me,

You're a proven liar, Dave, and liars can not be trusted, so no, you
will not be trusted.

No one with any credibility had proven anything with respect to my
truthfulness. YOU have attempted in the past to twist my words to fit
your own self contrived opinion. That would hardly pass as "proof" in
any venue which attempts to preserve an ounce of credibility.

.....now, you can continue to choose to attack the
messenger as has been your specialty,
and continue to play the victim after initiating rabid attacks, but you
will never get away with it again.

When the "messenger" has repeatedly demonstrated psychological
disorders which affect their ability to distinguish what is considered
proper behavior, then they become fair game for disclosure of said
dysfunctions. In this case, the "messenger" suffers from anti-social
personality disorder, with traces of narcissistic personality disorder
and a bit of obsessive compulsive disorder thrown in to paint a
complete picture.

When taken in the context of these issues, the validity and judgement
of the "messenger" is automatically suspect, and any conclusions that
arise from said individual should be considered as nothing more than
hearsay.

S'cool,,I'm not the slightest interested in changing your beliefs. I
gain much more satisfaction from having you share your beliefs with the
world.

Mr. Pot, meet Mr Kettle.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old February 19th 04, 09:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:29:26 -0500 (EST),

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:29:15 -0500 (EST),

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:29:15 -0500 (EST),

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
N3CVJ said
Let's see....N3CVJ wrote:
I'm hardly around much these days

=A0=A0

In the first manner, you're always around, Dave. You made a post the
other day concerning an auction by your pal in Michigan.

I have no "pal" in Michigan, so I don't know

what you're talking about.

Tut-tut,,you most certainly have a "pal" in Michigan.....you even
claimed you were "intimately" familiar with N8WWM's behavior and
repeater jamming activity so if it wasn't your Michigan bud who made you
"intimately" aware of the happenings that YOU felt important ebough to
bring to this forum for discussion,,,,,then who?

You're on drugs again.

"Again"? LOL,,you're reaching so far with desperation you reduced
yourself to making false implications that I have indulged in narcotics.
185 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. No smoking, no drinking, no
drugs. I'm in better shape now than I ever was...but what is important
here, is your desperation resulting in malcious, unfounded attacks meant
to inflame.

I know nothing about Doug's activities.

I'm going to give you a chance to clear your foggy head...

You're confusing me with Leland.

No,,I'm not. Second chance....

Like I said before, you need to keep better

track of your objects of admiration.

Hoo-boy,,,ok,,,so when I repost your claim about having info on
Doug,,,what shall we chalk your continued denials up to, Dave?.....
Drugs?
Your little posse came to me Dave, not the other way around.

You really need to keep better track of the

objects of your obsession .

One can understand how illustrating your hypocrisy would be misconstrued
by yourself as an "obsession" by another. It's a natural reaction from a
non-proactive individual.

Did we learn a new word this week?

(shrug) Beats me,,I can't even imagine anyone including you as a "we"
when speaking, given your past performances on this forum, but I guess
your question would hinge on, "Who, in addition to yourself, are you
referring as "we"? "Cause the vernacular you appear to be experiencing
discomfort over isn't new,,,then again, apparently it is, to yourself.

Wouldn't it just be better to say "reactive"

rather than "non-proactive"?

No. One can be non-proactive without being reactive.

Anytime someone regularly pulls up the past

quotes of others, which can span many years,

goes beyond the bounds of "normal" an into

the realm of obsessive compulsive behavior.

You've done it a myriad of times over the years, Davie. And you've done
so in many a malicous and unprovoked manner.

[...]

Delusions, Dave, delusions. I merely mentioned you to Geogre WA3MOJ, no
malice in the post,,,I didn't even argue with your position,,,I merely
quoted you verbatim for Geogre and was called a liar for the effort. I
chose to illustrate I did not lie and out you came. Plus,,you were
funnin' around anyways,,,

_
.....and I don't see "anyone else" coming to your defense who
misinterprets "I'm not hardly around these days" to be a synonym for "I
have little to contribute"

Because no one else care what you think, or

what I may waste my time saying back to you.

That's pretty funny, Dave. You really believe that you get no defenders
because of what I say,,,hmm,,there you go again blaming someone else for
your problems, and look who you choose to blame for your lack of
support...LOL!

But worry not, I'm ending this after this

response. You remain unworthy of rational

discussion.

Yea,,,especially when those discussions are backed with proof of your
own posts.

The claims are so distant there is no relation
at all,,,,except in your mind.

Look in the mirror and repeat your previous

statement.

Why? It won't change what you said to any other meaning.

and you're STILL obsessing with me.

That you consider references of your hypocrisy flattering, is exactly
what one expects.

What in any of those quotes do you find

hypocritical?

Your encouragement of others to break the law when you have cried like a
menstruating teen and callously attacked others for the exact same
behavior,,,merely giving information.

Where have I EVER "encouraged" people to

break the law? You can't seem to differentiate

the difference between "encouraging" lawless

activity, and giving advice to "tread lightly".

HAha,,no Dave, you can't...it's what adheres team voob and the
self-described cb hating akcgirlz,,,your group can not differentiate
between discussion and actions. Now, look in the mirror and repeat your
previous statement...hahaha!

I have always maintained that

certain activities are illegal. But if you are of

the mindset that you do not wish to abide by

those rules, at least go about it with a little

common sense and keep a low profile.

This smacks in the face of what you have claimed in the past,
Dave,,you're two faced.

Not at all to anyone with normal

comprehensive skills.

Your arrogance at placing yourself above all others, in the manner that
you appoint yourself judge and jury of who is worthy of when you choose
to be two faced has always been well documented, Dave. I believe this is
probably the fourth time you have stated such, yet you still balme
others for your personal problems. It's why you're so likeable, Davie.

It's one thing to state that a certain activity is

illegal It's totally another to acknowledge that

the illegal activity exists, and how to be a good
neighbor and not be rude, ignorant, and

disrespectful while doing it.

Same with your internet behavior.

There's such a thing as the letter of the

law.

And there are TOS,,as you found out several times last year.

There's another thing called the intent of the

law. It is impractical to expect that everyone

will always adhere to the letter of the law in all

cases. But as long as you keep the intent of

the law in mind, you will not be far off the path.

Your intent as been harassment, Dave, in many cases. Someone like
yourself, that can't even hold onto ISP's for the duration of the
initial agreement due to violations, is in no position to preach. Dave,
don't preach. You'e been shown that you have broke the law with your
Texas Star and your other activities when you were playing high-power cb
when you had a cb repair business...but guess what, Dave, no one was a
jagoff to you like you were to those in here speaking of the exact same
behavior you have participated.

I don't expect you to understand this though.

Naturally. You;re the one with the self-image problem, otherwise you
would have no need to make false accusations in such malicious manners
as you frequently do.

There's no sense calling attention to yourself

by interfering with your neighbors or acting in

disrespectful manner,

=A0=A0Agreed, too bad you don't practice what you
preach..as that hasn't stopped you from acting in the most blatant
disrespectful manner toward others for beahvior you took part in.

By calling something what it is?

No,,by crying about it on an internet forum and constantly badgering
someone for not sharing your point of view with the law. For calling
names other than "illegal" for the same beahvior you have engaged. For
getting off-topic and attempting to make your topics those of the
personal lives of those you were unable to exhibit proper comunication
skills..need more?

Hey, look, in the beginning, if people were not

so quick to deny that what they were doing

was in fact breaking federal laws, then there

would be no need to keep reminding them

(you).

Hehehehhe! The fact you are so self-deluded you think such duty is
somehow your responsibility is intensely gratifying.

If you would 've instead taken the attitude that
"yea, I know I break federal law, but I take

steps to make sure that I'm not interfering with
other people", it would 've been a different

story.

There you go again, making untrue accusations. I must have really pizzed
on your cornflakes for you to harbor such malice that you care not one
iota for your own reputation.
You have been crying that tune for years, Dave, only there exists no
post by me expressing anything other than staying off the hammie bands
and professing the virtues of low power dx with the exception of a few
recent escapades on 6 and a recent post rubbing Geogres nose in his own
fecal droppings.

When you flaunt your actions by selectively

breaking laws, as some sort of God given

As you did, Dave,,you keep acting like you did no wrong when you clearly
have done everything you are crying the pansie blues over.

"right" in everyone else's face, you essentially

make a mockery of our society.

LOL,,no Dave,,only disciples of madness actually believe my talking to
another country or state on my cb is making a mockery of our society.
Winter that bad up there this year, eh Dave? You need some sunshine, OM.
Your brain is starting to freeze when you make comments like that..

Those of us who respect the rule and intent of

law have a problem with that.

And those of us who respect the rules of the internet have a problem
with people like yourself and every single one of the lowlifes you have
defended in the past for their internet scumbag actions..

which would have the overall effect of painting
a big red bullseye on your forehead.

So unless you work for Target, that's not a

good thing.

You've always cringed when your behavior was illustrated, Dave.

Who's cringing?

You are. The T on your forehead was a twist original long before your
bullseye...ask Geogre,,he's so smitten with me and I have made such an
impact on his twisted sampled psyche, he takes to quoting me weekly,
only he doesn't give me credit, so I let him think he's getting away
with something clever or original..I'm like that.

You have even taken to quoting me.

I suppose that I could look at it as a silent

confirmation of the validity of my points.

What you choose to do or don't do is no longer any consequence.

If that's true, then why do you keep bringing

me up in past quotes?

Because your PAST is very relevant, as you can not run from it, no
matter what you do or say. And I only done it once.

But why do you bring my name into a subject

which has nothing to do with me?

You know good and well why, Dave.

And I'm not running from the past, yet you

seem to be the only one who just doesn't get

it. I've devoted a whole website to

documenting the best times that I've had in

radio. Many of those activities were somewhat
illegal. Had I been busted then, then I would

've taken my lumps like a man, instead of

living in a state of denial, and attempting to

convince everyone else that what I was doing

was anything less than what it was.

That's odd,,I have stated that I would most definitely pay the piper
should it come down to that,,in fact,,,I believe I said it before you
did, and I think you are paraphrasing me, as you enjoyed my article so
much....I still must thank Lelnad for the fruits of his labor...looking
back to those posts of my article lovingly as we do, we can see I did
indeed claim that exact quote, way back in the nineties...imagine
that,,,,,and here I sit, twisting my head,,,looking like this.

And the funny thing about the past is that most
people grow, and mature as time goes on.

Those reckless and irresponsible actions we

did as teenagers, we cringe about when we're

parents ourselves. The fact that I had

engaged in illegal CB operation 20 years ago,

does not invalidate my right to point it out to

others now.

No,,it makes you a hypocrite when you still break the law. In fact, your
virtues are of illegally monitoring underage girls talk of sex,,,,,so
don;t open the "look at me, I'm self-righteous" page with me, it's
written in disappearing ink.

By your logic then, a parent would have no

right to discipline their children for the acts that
they themselves engaged in when they were

kids.

Try to remain on topic and relevant.

Again, what you do or don't do, is no
*longer' any consequence, in other words,,,your words and actions now
are all for naught,,your past behavior tells the entire story,
especially when you break your neck trying to change what you plainly
said to mean something entirely diffferent,,(snicker).

Again, you are the only one who seems to

care.

=A0

No Dave,,you're the one that leaped on my post and claimed you just
"happened to be in the hood" and then I laughed at you and you tried to
change what you said.

=A0I suppose you don't subscribe to the wisdom

of letting a sleeping dog alone.

But you;re not sleeping, Dave,,,you are up to your usual games and no
good,,it's why you lost YET ANOTHER ISP.

Here we go again. First of all, what "games"

am I allegedly up to?

Tut-tut..no questions..I decide the questions, UNTIL,,you answer the
ones you refuse,,,you know,,the ones that showed you a lying POS...the
ones where you claimed you had info on a cb bust in Philly, then you
claimed it was outside Philly, then you ran from the claim in
embarrassed frustration.

And secondly what action(s) have I engaged

in, would result in the loss of an ISP?

I have had 2 ISP's in 9 years. That's the long

and short of it.

And dozens of accesses to the group.

I never wasnted any problems
with you Dave, adn told you so way back when...you should have heeded
the advice you now ask of another when the table has turned, but
sure,,,,I can leave it alone, Dave,,,let's see if you can.,,that
includes your sock puppets.

I have no control on what others do. You

should know that.

Never claimed anything different.

Or is it simply a matter of the concepts of logic
still eluding you?

I merely point to your akc-compadre KC8LDO who claimed logic AND common
sense is nothing but a system of personal beliefs, often incorrect.

But what does that have to do with the topic at
hand?

You are the one that brought up interpretive logic, not I.

Take it up with Leland if you have an issue.

Tell me, do you have any original thoughts of

your own?

=A0=A0Sure,,,they were so profound they were responsible for you and the
rest of tream voobs downfall (read: snatched ISP's)..

Downfall? You mean that many of us got so

tired of the childish homosexual banter and

ad-hominem attacks that we gave up posting?

No,,I mean several of you were with accesses and after a certain abuse
reporting was CONFIRMED your accesses suddnely disappeared,,in
fact,there was a rash of lids, in a short manner, losing their
accesses,,but we pretend they were trying out new ones and weren't happy
with several of them....you understand,,dealing with damaged psyches and
all, don't ya' Dave!

The fact that you seem to think that ISP's were
lost as a direct result of actions on this

newsgroup, underscores your either blatant

ignorance of internet rules, or is an example of

the excessive self-aggandizing of your relative
importance in the grand scheme of things.

Not at all. Dogie lost several.
That must be one f*** of a case of "ignorance"
you got going on.

Do you always base your principles on the

quotes of others?

No,,they arent my principles,,they are yours,,and eveyone knows I am
world champion of returning things to whence they came.

Whatever you think Walter Mitty.

I'm not the one with imagined status and an imagined duty to lash out at
all I do not comprehend...you are Davie.

It would be helpful though, that when you

"return" things, that you return them to the

proper people, and in the original context. I

understand that this may be beyond your

capability.

Tell ya' what,,, I call your bluff, as always,,you go first, and we'll
see your results,,then I'll pull a rabbit out of the magic hat. Your
move, Davie.

What's that they say about imitation being the

highest form of flattery?

Lookie, your deficit has you so downtrodden that you are hallucinating
you are being imitated,,,and loookie to who you blame,,,,LOL!

If the shoe fits, Cinderella......

You can refer to a man as a woman all you wish,,it won;t help what ails
you.

True. I can't reverse the affects of getting
older.

That will come in handy when I post your claims about knowing intimate
details concerning N8.

I'm just glad you don't live near me. I wouldn't

want to wake up one morning and see you

camped out on my doorstep......

You and your little group of losers are the ONLY ones responsible for
harboring an unhealthy predilection toward posters activities outside
this newsgroup. You're just all messed up, Dave.

I don't expect you to understand, but trust me,

You're a proven liar, Dave, and liars can not be trusted, so no, you
will not be trusted.

No one with any credibility had proven

anything with respect to my truthfulness.

Too bad for you, you have no say in who has credibility on the net.
Twistin' the night away...

YOU have attempted in the past to twist my

words to fit your own self contrived opinion.

No. In fact, I have posted your own words verbatim many times and here
come Davie to chnege the meaning of what he posted,,,,always with the
disclaimer "BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS..."
Yawn.

That would hardly pass as "proof" in any

venue which attempts to preserve an ounce of
credibility.

..

Credibility is backing what you say...this is where our problem with me
began..you made a claimmmyou brought a relevant claim to this group,,,a
bull**** claim,,,you knew it, I knew it, and everyone else that knows
how to access information knew it. For some reason,, you chose to expand
on this lie you told and as with all lies, you were required to tell
more to support the original lie. It got too hot for you when I demanded
any type proof at all your claim existed, you went offtopic, attacking
me, getting personal, and became a jagoff for no reason. You lied, were
called on it, and your excuse, (as always) for not substantiating your
claim,,,had me as your reason. Credibility? Make us all laugh, Davie.

....now, you can continue to choose to attack the messenger as has been
your specialty,
and continue to play the victim after initiating rabid attacks, but you
will never get away with it again.

When the "messenger" has repeatedly

demonstrated psychological disorders which

And the everpresent self-elevated status. Not only have your delusions
annointed yourself with the power of world radio cop, but a graduate of
an accredited medical school, in addition : )...hahhahah!

affect their ability to distinguish what is

considered proper behavior, then they

become fair game for disclosure of said

dysfunctions.

Yes, you have admitted many times your discrimination and penchant for
the handicapped, the crippled, the infirm, the old, the wounded, and any
who suffer ailments, impairments, or behavior considered improper by
yourself. That you admit you would make sport of such limitations of
those that would suffer them, illustrates what a lowlife trash
receptacle you really are.

In this case, the "messenger" suffers from

anti-social personality disorder, with traces of

narcissistic personality disorder and a bit of

obsessive compulsive disorder thrown in to

paint a complete picture.

When taken in the context of these issues, the
validity and judgement of the "messenger" is

automatically suspect, and any conclusions

that arise from said individual should be

considered as nothing more than hearsay.

Only your claims atren't hearsay and since you have no status, no
accreditation, no nothing, what you say is merely a lost individual that
fancies himself some type status and importance,,pobably because you;ve
been starved of such all your life.

S'cool,,I'm not the slightest interested in changing your beliefs. I
gain much more satisfaction from having you share your beliefs with the
world.

Mr. Pot, meet Mr Kettle.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

LOL....your diagnosis' (hehe,,how cute) only came to light with your
inability to support your own lies concerning a busted cber in Philly.

Can't touch this!

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong