Old February 20th 04, 12:10 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Actually, I think newsfeeds.com is out of North Dakota

Don't they have like 19 servers? g

--
Go 40 42 12
Old February 20th 04, 12:38 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:17:59 -0500 (EST),
(Twistedhed) wrote:

In the first manner, you're always around, Dave.

And I'll continue to be "around" in a casual listening mode, and I'll
post when I see a topic worthy of interjecting my opinion. Preferably
one that talks about radio.

You go ahead and continue to believe your paranoid fantasy that I
somehow masquerade as a bunch of other people, for the sole purpose of
trolling you. It's not outside of the symptoms of your psychological
issues, for you to feel that there couldn't possibly be a large group
of people who find fault with you, and instead pacify yourself into
believing that all of your detractors are really one or two people.
It's all part of what ails you. Paranoia is part of APD, and your
self aggrandizing is part of your narcissism. There is no point in
arguing with you. Like the old saying "You try to tell a nut that he's
nuts, and he'll tell you that you're crazy". So I won't bother trying
to explain anything to you. All you see are lies. For you to accept
the truth would cause your fantasy world to come tumbling down on you
like a house of cards.

What you think is irrelevant and unimportant in the grand scheme of
things. You go ahead and believe that I've had "several" ISP's
revoked. I know the truth. I also find it ironic, to the point of
laughability, that you continue to accuse others of "communications
deficits", when by far, it is you who fail to grasp even the simplest
analogies, concepts, logic, or even simple statements without taking
their meanings out of context. Doesn't it seem a bit funny that all of
these people who spar with you have "communications deficits" while
you are fine? The old: "I'm all right, it's the world that's crazy",
phenomenon. More illustrations on how truly demented you really are.

But I'm not going to continue to feed your psychological craving for
attention. So I'm back out again until I feel the need to smack you
back into reality once more, when you make another outlandish claim
that involves me. But don't expect to keep me on the hook any longer
than necessary to point out your (many) problems once again. Further
discussion after that would be pointless.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old February 20th 04, 02:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)

(Twistedhed) wrote:
In the first manner, you're always around, Dave.
And I'll continue to be "around" in a casual

listening mode,

Which is a far cry from you claiming you HAVEN'T been around.

and I'll post when I see a topic worthy of

interjecting my opinion. Preferably one that

talks about radio.

You should have followed your own advice and practiced what you preach
long ago, but alas, you did not, and you still don't,,,your mouth writes
checks your azz can't cash. Your delusions of grandeur of holding a
medical degree is not on topic to radio, so once again, your actions
speak louder than your words.

You go ahead and continue to believe your

paranoid fantasy that I somehow masquerade

as a bunch of other people,

Never said that, dave, You have a serious problem making untrue
accusations about those who choose to point out your fun and
games..........I never said you masquerade as a "bunch of other
people"....no,,in fact,,you do it one at a time until they are yanked.

for the sole purpose of trolling you.

(muttermuttermutter) Hey, this isn't the first time you were forced to
admit your trolling.

It's not outside of the symptoms of your

psychological issues, for you to feel that there

couldn't possibly be a large group of people

In the first manner, you can't even hold your claim for more than a
sentence or two. The sickness that has you suffering severe delusions of
grandeur and fancying yourself a member of the AMA has nothing to do
with radio,,,LOL,,,keep talking out the other side of your two faces,
Dave.

who find fault with you, and instead pacify

yourself into believing that all of your

detractors are really one or two people.

In the second manner, only yourself and Geogre have attempted to lend an
illusion of support to your actions and name calling and behavior on
this group,,,only team voob and your member of N8WWM self-described
"akc" is not a large group of people..merely the people that were named
by name by Voob (including you) who said we would always have trouble
with you...he was right about that,,in any event,,you loser lids that
were reduced are not a large group,,,you are a very tiny group that
needs validation from others in order to shore up some selfconfidence
and esteem.

It's all part of what ails you.

Sweet homage...

Paranoia is part of APD, and your self

aggrandizing is part of your narcissism. There

is no point in arguing with you.

Exactly,,only you haven;t figured out how to discuss without personal
offtopic insult,,,et,,,once again,,you blame another for your
shortcomings,,,,,,,lol,,and lookie who you chose,,,,HAHAHA!

Like the old saying "You try to tell a nut that

he's nuts, and he'll tell you that you're crazy".

So I won't bother trying to explain anything to

you.

You never did...you ran and turned nasty, beligerent and foul and
ignorant when asked nicely to bacl your claims that you brought to the
group concerning a cber you claimed was busted. Again,,your
problem,,your deficit,,your blaming of another..

All you see are lies.

You were given a chance and lied, Im not the only one that lknows it,,in
fact,,all who know how to access such information knowas you are full of
**** with your malicious lie concerning your bull**** claim.

For you to accept the truth would cause your

fantasy world to come tumbling down on you

like a house of cards.

And what have you provided relating to your claim that you refer to as
"truth"? LOL..nothing,,when asked,,you became offtopic (non-radio)
insultive, and unprovoked malice emanated from your piehole for weeks.

What you think is irrelevant and unimportant in
the grand scheme of things. You go ahead

and believe that I've had "several" ISP's

revoked. I know the truth.

Proven liars are incapable of truth. You made the claim,,the bburden of
proof is on the claimant,,,,just as in a court of law.

I also find it ironic, to the point of laughability,

that you continue to accuse others of

"communications deficits", when by far, it is

you who fail to grasp even the simplest

analogies, concepts, logic, or even simple

statements without taking their meanings out

of context. Doesn't it seem a bit funny that all

of these people who spar with you have

"communications deficits" while you are fine?

Not at all,,,,one merely needs to look at how hard you intentionally
attempt to give the false impression that your little group of team voob
is "all these people" and more than you, Gillinad, KC8LDO, and Geogre
and N8.....it;s not,,,,you and these lids are the trouble on this group
and always have been.

The old: "I'm all right, it's the world that's

crazy", phenomenon. More illustrations on

how truly demented you really are.

run, davie, run, little Davie...LOL..and advance that medical degree,,in
fact, you can taste it you want education and status so bad....

But I'm not going to continue to feed your

psychological craving for attention. So I'm

back out again until I feel the need to smack

you back into reality once more, when you

make another outlandish claim that involves

me.

HAHHA,,the claims are yours,,vertbatim,,,and yes,,they are ost cettaily
outlandish....such as your sick twisted claimed preference at
eavesdropping illegally on cordless phones to listen to teen girls speak
of sex,,you're a pervert, Dave...a sex freak with issues concerning
minors.

But don't expect to keep me on the hook any

longer than necessary to point out your

(many) problems once again. Further

discussion after that would be pointless.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

As long as you think you were believed concerning the cber that you
claim was busted,,,the Phelps Stationmaster you claimed you had then
couldn't remember when asked,,and listening to underage girs talk of
sex,,as long as you believe this is normal behavior for a middle aged
man,,,,,,,yes, Dave,,you have mega problems,,,but you go on thinking I'm
the reason for your sickness and perversion.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old February 21st 04, 06:12 PM
N8WWM

The Village People

I plat there tunes when i give aaron a blumpkin.

You ask w

Old February 22nd 04, 01:25 PM
Steveo

****er spells like geo.

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12
Old February 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
rsilly

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:18:27 -0600, Duke Of Windsor
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20040222082521.600
:

N8WWM wrote:
The Village People

I plat there tunes when i give aaron a blumpkin.

You ask w

****er spells like geo.

Yeah and sucks a good dick like your wife too, while she talks on CB.

SHE SUCKS A GOOD DICK LIKE GEORGE DOES?
Old February 23rd 04, 12:55 AM

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
****er spells like geo.

Yeah and sucks a good dick like your wife too, while she talks on CB.

It kills you that Steve has a wife and you have a Ron Jeremy love doll, eh
Magellin?

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Old February 23rd 04, 01:02 AM
Steveo

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
****er spells like geo.

Yeah and sucks a good dick like your wife too, while she talks on CB.

It kills you that Steve has a wife and you have a Ron Jeremy love doll,
eh Magellin?

He enjoys gellin with the felon.