Old February 7th 04, 05:45 AM
UknowMeJP

Default FS: Galaxy DX-55V Mobile

I bought this radio about 2 yrs ago. I still have the orginal box, mounting
brackets, power cord, original stock hand mic, and plus i'm throwing in an hand
held echo mic with it. Has variable pwr from .5 to 8 watts, swings to 35 watts,
has LOUD modulation. Radio works and looks brand spankin new. Box is even still
in nice shape. $145 plus shipping Email if interested

Thatz-me-JP