RadioBanter

-   -   Suspected "keyclowns" declared innocent... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31091-suspected-%22keyclowns%22-declared-innocent.html)

jim February 20th 04 02:14 AM

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote:

Me too, I have a very effective filter system which manages to
block all the "MS patch" crud even when they change the "sender" or
subject. Oh, yes... got it.
Regards.
Peter.
_
Right on. Have a good weekend.

Weekend? It's only Thursday Twist. ;)

mine started already. off to rhode island for the w/e....

Cool.. Have fun, be safe. ;)

the cold wind off the sakonnet river will keep the brews frosty hehehe

Sounds like a good recipe! Trout runnin'?

too big a river. going to bring the dune buggy i brought up before xmas
and play on the beach.

F the trout! That sounds like more fun. Do you have an atv too?

no but thats ok. had a trike but beat it to the ground.
i'll keep it on topic, took down the jogun 5+5 to put up a second story
on the house. $150/sq ft...

Steveo February 20th 04 02:24 AM

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote:

[...]

Really? You Yankee Slickers are always trying to out-do us country folk!

Why Jim, why!?

--
Go 40 42 12

jim February 20th 04 02:42 AM

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote:

[...]

ask the wife hehehe... besides where i am is still considered rural. that
is until the builders scarf up the remaining land. we are on an island.
doesn't get anymore limited that.

Steveo February 20th 04 03:19 AM

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote:

[...]

Yea..yuppie island. Reckon A-Rod will live there?

--
Go 40 42 12

Landshark February 20th 04 03:41 AM

"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:
(Twistedhed) wrote:

Me too, I have a very effective filter system which manages to block all
the "MS patch" crud even when they change the "sender" or subject. Oh,
yes... got it.
Regards.
Peter.
_
Right on. Have a good weekend.

Weekend? It's only Thursday Twist. ;)

mine started already. off to rhode island for the w/e....

Mine too. Heading off to Tahoe for the
Mac fishing trip tomorrow morning, with a
couple of friends.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Steveo February 20th 04 04:06 AM

"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
mine started already. off to rhode island for the w/e....

Mine too. Heading off to Tahoe for the
Mac fishing trip tomorrow morning, with a
couple of friends.

Landshark

Rock on, Shark, that place is cool. I'd like to go there one
of these years.. my outlaws love it.

--
Go 40 42 12

Twistedhed February 20th 04 02:18 PM

From: (Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Me too, I have a very effective filter system which manages to block all
the "MS patch" crud even when they change the "sender" or subject.
Oh, yes... got it.

Regards.

Peter.

_
Right on. Have a good weekend.
_
(Weekend? It's only Thursday Twist. ;)
--
Go 40 42 12

My weekends are long,,,I go out for bait on Thursdays to last me thru
Sunday.

Steveo February 20th 04 04:55 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Me too, I have a very effective filter system which manages to block all
the "MS patch" crud even when they change the "sender" or subject.
Oh, yes... got it.

Regards.

Peter.

_
Right on. Have a good weekend.
_
(Weekend? It's only Thursday Twist. ;)

My weekends are long,,,I go out for bait on Thursdays to last me thru
Sunday.

I hear ya, everyday is a weekend for me, unless it snows or freezes
for now. Regular weekend's will resume in the spring.

Have a gooder!

--
"We met Wayne Newton down at pebble beach
and you acted like a fool" Neil Young.

Braìnbuster February 22nd 04 08:57 PM

Twistedhed wrote in message
My weekends are long,,,I go out for bait on Thursdays to
last me thru Sunday.

I have a similar thing here... I usually go out for a month of shopping on a
friday... so it will last the children over the weekend.
This week they were off school, so the shopping day was brought forward.

Clearly, when Jesus fed the 5000 with just the odd fish and loaf - they were
not 5000 children.

Regards.

Peter.

Braìnbuster February 22nd 04 08:57 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Me too, I have a very effective filter system which manages to block all
the "MS patch" crud even when they change the "sender" or subject. Oh,
yes... got it.
Regards.
Peter.
_
Right on. Have a good weekend.

Weekend? It's only Thursday Twist. ;)

He probably knows that I am busy and unlikely to see the message before the
Weekend.

Regards.

Peter.