Old February 7th 04, 10:29 AM
Braìnbuster

Default Suspected "keyclowns" declared innocent...

No No Not George wrote in message ...

He created web pages that attacked and made
fun of "legal" US cbers. He depicted one USA CBer being
"p*ssed on" by a dog.

So, if you are featured on that site, you have been declared a "legal" CBer
by "No No Not George".

I know what you are all thinking... "what site?", right?
http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

Old February 12th 04, 06:25 AM
Braìnbuster

wrote in message ...

Do you know of any good CB radio websites?

CB radio -
http://www.citizensband.co.uk/
Radio, CB + Electronics - http://www.electronics.radiouk.com/

I am working on an international CB site for http://www.citizensband.com/

Peter.

Old February 12th 04, 07:56 PM
Twistedhed

Rockin'! Hey Brain,,,is that going to be YOUR domain? When will it be
up and running? What ya' got in mind for it?

Old February 13th 04, 03:22 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
From:
(Duke Of Windsor)
"Bra nbuster" wrote in
:
Many people post links in newsgroups, the majority of those links are
nothing to do with the person posting the link.
So you still want to lie that you didn't make that web page, I am 110%
certain you did. Yes many people have posted that link, that doesn't
mean you are not the creator. In fact lets all go on the Jerry Springer
show and take lie detector tests, you can ask me if I am geroge and we
can ask you if you created that web page. CB must be slow in the uK NG
=A0=A0Heheheh,,,I'm still grinning ear to ear.....see, you can actually
be funny once in a while without trying to malign someone.....I got one
freeak of a visual trying to picture this clan on Springer...each one
trying to guess who the other is, but N8 is out 'cause we already saw
his pic, same with Sidebander...............trouble with lie detector
tests is they are easily defeated by two types of people..those who were
trained exactly for that (beat a lie detector) and those who believe
their own lies. But hey,,,,if YOU want to make the call to the windy
city...g......

We can get your pic too, Dave.

You're a funny guy,,,,angry,,,but funny. Let's see, now,,,and just
"when" were you going to do anything to reverse the impotent label you
were made to wear? As always,,calling your bluff for years on impotent
end is almost as much fun as watching you express ire when you lose half
a dozen throwaway addys for your lack of self control in less than a
week. Now,,,,,take the pic,,but don't let your wife or daughter see it,
as you'll lose them both forever,,,,,why would either of them stay with
cheap, fatty chuckroast when they can have filet of class? LOL,,,,don't
let your impotence,,um,,anger get the best of you...hahhaha!

Bluff Caller
Get outer on Big radio
Law Breakin' Skip Talker
Growing Monster on Your Hairy Back

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old February 17th 04, 07:26 AM
Braìnbuster

Twistedhed wrote in message
Rockin'! Hey Brain,,,is that going to be YOUR domain?

??!?
Not sure what you mean... what domain?

When will it be
up and running? What ya' got in mind for it?

Oh, I've a few things I could put on the Net - if only I had the time.
I have not had time to update sites I have:
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/
http://www.electronics.radiouk.com/
or the copy on the domain:
http://www.citizensband.co.uk/

And I am trying to get something together for the other domain:
http://www.citizensband.com/

I just don't got the time for anything else right now.
I just got a better PC, so I have to put everything on that one now.

I could do with some help with something, if you are game. I lost your
e-mail addy when the system crashed, although it may be in an archived
mail in my backup disks.

Regards.

Peter.

Old February 17th 04, 07:26 AM
Braìnbuster

Duke Of Windsor wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote in
:

I doubt the Akcers would link to the page

You really should get to know what the other sockos are doing...

: From: Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup )
: Subject: OT- browser
: Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
: Date: 2003-10-10 16:39:22 PST
:
: Here is one of his web sites....
:
: http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/

: From: M'aar Kbeck'iz Ahgaiboi )
: Subject: Funny CB Pages! LOOK!
: Newsgroups: uk.rec.radio.cb
: Date: 2003-06-18 11:58:08 PST
:
: http://www.geocities.com/antitwisty/
: http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/
: Two funny American CB sites both created by the same great Britishauthor!

He seems to suggest that the sites are "funny" and the author is "great".
Wow,
is that promotion or what?
Your buddy "I Am Not George" even posted it in other newsgroups...

I Am Not George cross-posted in message

http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/home.html

The message was sent to:
uk.radio.amateur
uk.net.providers
uk.local.birmingham
uk.people.support.bullying

As it was, the site probably got just a few hits from people in this
newsgroup who already know about what goes on in this group and
had already made up their mind what they believe.
The site had probably past it's peak and, with little new content,
would have been in the "decline" stage. So, your buddy posts it in other
groups so a whole new bunch of visitors, who were blissfully unaware of
what happens here, can take a look.
Having taken a look, they may then pass the URL on to friends, relatives
and other newsgroups.

If the site gets plenty of visitors, and gains "cult" status, you only have
him to blame.
Strangely, he does NOT appear to be mentioned on the site, although many
of those you call "keyclowns" are... AND he is promoting it in other
newsgroups.

Old February 17th 04, 07:26 AM
Braìnbuster

Puke Of Windsor wrote in message ...
"Braìnbuster" wrote in
:

Many people post links in newsgroups, the majority of those links are
nothing to do with the person posting the link.

I am 110% certain you did.

Maths not your strong point?

CB must be slow in the uK NG

CB is slow in this group, other topics make up the numbers.

Old February 17th 04, 07:26 AM
Braìnbuster

Puke Of Windsor wrote in message ...

the web page is funny, it doesnt harm anyone.

Tell it to your fellow socko, who insists otherwise...

: I Am Not George wrote in message ...
: It is a "hate site" with an American citizen, Mr. Aaron H. Voobner,
: as its target. On this site, he depicts Mr. Voobner being urinated
: on by a dog (see "Products").

You lot need to come to some agreement about whether it is funny.
Maybe you should e-mail the other sockos, to explain why you think it
funny when they don't appear to. They may think that there's something
you're not telling them.