Old February 10th 04, 05:25 AM
Tiredoftheflames

Default George and Steveo, PLEASE!

Could you guys give it a rest?

How about a truce?

George pick out one thing you'd like Steve to agree to.

Steve pick out one thing you'd like George to agree to.

These must be REALISTIC things (in other words, you can't ask the other guy to
agree to **** off and die, etc)

Examples.....

•George will not call Steve gay, homo, or anything equivalent.

or

•Steve will not call George George, WA3MOJ or anything equivalent.

or

•George will not use the word ass.

or

•Steve will not threaten violence.

Etc. Etc.

Each guy pick ONE and shake hands on it.

Agreement will be binding for 10 days.

You can always go back to flaming after the time is up, but hopefully not.

Come on fellas! Let's get back to CB!

Old February 10th 04, 04:53 PM
unknown

from his dick licking ass.

Is this something I'd see in a circus, a circus called rec.radio.cb?

You folks need a new hobby. There were 414 posts since I last checked.
Way too many to check to see if there are any worth reading.

Get a f*cking life, you moe-rons!!

Old February 11th 04, 09:34 AM
unknown

That ain't Chuckie, it's your self-portrait.

It must be terrible to wake up and look in the mirror.

Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
Steveo has more idle threats Lancer CB 0 January 6th 04 01:32 AM
Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 45 December 30th 03 03:23 AM
a Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 6 December 25th 03 02:52 AM