Old February 15th 04, 08:21 PM
Dave or Debby

Default While driving through Columbus, I SAID" !"

A few months ago, while driving through the SNIPER'S DOMAIN AREA on
the South side of Columbus, Ohio, I SAID on the CB: "I wonder if the
sniper is SMART ENOUGH to NOT shoot @ anyone with a CB antenna !

I heard that even BIG TRUCKS got shot at too! When Debby went through
there a couple of months ago, I told her that IF she gets shot at, get
on the CB FIRST, and THEN the cell phone. It would get more people to
help catch the MURDERER first IF people on the CB were notified first!

Within the last week I went through there again. A car ahead of me
was shining his bright lights (it was dark) on the overpasses he went
under. I started doing the same thing too. I set my cell phone on
911 ahead of time, so I just hit one button to call !

Sniper will get caught soon. He is too brazen now, doing it in the
daylight. He went south on 71 to the 71 mile marker overpass. He hit
a guy's car on the way to Church a few weeks ago. The Lord protected
him and me in this Deut. 28 land!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Old February 16th 04, 01:36 AM

One of my friends lives right by where that ****stick took his
latest pot-shot. Matt's worried about his wife and 5 kids going
around town in the mini-van. (No highway travel is the rule).

That asshole needs a public lynching when he's caught!

Dave or Debby wrote:
[...]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go 40 42 12
Old February 16th 04, 02:58 AM
Dave or Debby

Tell him to get her a GUN & training so she can shoot back & get da
$60k reward !
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 16th 04, 03:12 AM

He was talking about his 7.62 grain something or other with the
scope. I told him he's nuts to point that thing unless he intends
to kill.

--
Go 40 42 12
Old February 17th 04, 01:05 AM
Jim Hampton

What they need to do is treat it as terrorism. Shot fired - as the gunman
calmly walks to his vehicle, alarms go off. 30 seconds later, fighters are
in the air. I can hear the conversation now - "pilot to squad leader. You
said 'track him?'. Sorry, sir. I thought you said splash him". One laser
guided missile up his tailpipe. Pure accident, of course. It might take a
couple of tries to catch him clear of traffic, but just one ... and let's
see who wants to be the next sniper. LOL. Then again, maybe one of those
gunboat military choppers. Something that can fire several hundred times
faster than he can.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Dave or Debby" wrote in message
[...]

! =-----

---

Old February 17th 04, 01:29 AM
CHUCK ADKINS IS A HOMO HYPOCRYTE

The fat hillbilly faggot retard and his pimply **** lipped scagbag
were too busy looking for truckers to cornhole them.