Old February 25th 04, 12:02 AM
Starskey & Hutch

Default Steveo lawn question

Can you post a pic? .

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/lawncha...s/photo8-3.jpg

Do you still drive the Torino with the stripe
on the side?

no I have the general lee from the dukes now

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed Feb 25 01:02:05 2004 depuis l'IP : aca8a039.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old February 25th 04, 12:09 AM
Steveo

Starskey & Hutch wrote:
Can you post a pic? .

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/lawncha...s/photo8-3.jpg

Hard to tell from that but it looks sort of like fusarium blight if it's a
fungus.

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r785100511.html

Do you still drive the Torino with the stripe
on the side?

no I have the general lee from the dukes now

Cool, me too but I painted mine sublime green.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun200....still.two.bmp

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12
Old February 25th 04, 12:32 AM

Steveo wrote:
Starskey & Hutch wrote:
Can you post a pic? .

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/lawncha...s/photo8-3.jpg

Hard to tell from that but it looks sort of like fusarium blight if
it's a fungus.

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r785100511.html

That looks like urine spots from an non-neutered female dog.

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Old February 25th 04, 12:47 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
Starskey & Hutch wrote:
Can you post a pic? .

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/lawncha...s/photo8-3.jpg

Hard to tell from that but it looks sort of like fusarium blight if
it's a fungus.

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r785100511.html

That looks like urine spots from an non-neutered female dog.

Heh, well either one makes for fubar'd turf.

Old February 25th 04, 04:06 AM
Landshark

wrote in message
. com...
Steveo wrote:
Starskey & Hutch wrote:
Can you post a pic? .

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/lawncha...s/photo8-3.jpg

Hard to tell from that but it looks sort of like fusarium blight if
it's a fungus.

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r785100511.html

That looks like urine spots from an non-neutered female dog.

LMAO!! I was going to say it looked like
a bitch pee spot, but you beat me to it. I wonder if
Nancy's been fixed? grin

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old February 25th 04, 04:11 AM

Landshark wrote:
I wonder if
Nancy's been fixed?

I did not even know she was broken!

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Old February 25th 04, 11:42 AM
Dave Hall

On 25 Feb 2004 00:02:06 GMT, Starskey & Hutch wrote:

Can you post a pic? .

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/lawncha...s/photo8-3.jpg

Hey! That looks like my lawn. Even the tree's the same.....

Dave
"Sandbagger"
Old February 25th 04, 09:54 PM
doorman

lime your yard if you have dogs

Old February 26th 04, 07:31 PM
Twistedhed

From: no spam (doorman)
lime your yard if you have dogs

There are dogs that permit their owner to have a yard? g Oh, you mean
like a single dog...I see,,,the least I have ever owned is 4......we
don't breed like we used to, and Cooter Mae is about to take the title
of "oldest working bitch in county"..maybe the entire bay area,,,she
can't see for nuthin'''but she'll still track a gnat in a hurricane.
FWIW, my grass is green,,,,,,in front along the driveway down to the
road,,,the back "yard" is a different story..each year I have to move
that salt lick back further and further so it's in the foliage.

Steveo lawn question Starskey & Hutch CB 24 February 26th 04 10:46 AM
transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Equipment 0 December 8th 03 11:51 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Skullcracka Deadkey question. Ninjaman808 CB 15 July 31st 03 12:47 AM