Old March 2nd 04, 03:23 AM
I Am Not God

"Steveo" wrote in message
"I Am Not God" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"I Am Not God" wrote:
"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
first you search for a repairman to fix this radio, then you ask
for help connecting a freq meter to it, and now you decide to
unload it on ebay? i
say
"buyer beware"

Hey Tim, maybe he will part with the +3 for you.

Plus 3's blow goats.

I personally agree, but Tim does like them.

Tim likes aol too.

I've got some disks I got in the mail he can buy. g

Old March 2nd 04, 04:16 AM
Andy in NJ

"Steveo" wrote in message
I'll give you 30 bucks for it.

Place your bid. Maybe you'll win.

Old March 2nd 04, 04:20 AM
Andy in NJ

"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
first you search for a repairman to fix this radio, then you ask for help
connecting a freq meter to it, and now you decide to unload it on ebay? i

say
"buyer beware"

I was looking for someone to repair the switches on the back and give the
radio an alignment, which is all mentioned in the auction.

I decided not to bother with it because to have the service done, I'd have
to pay for shipping to and from Florida, packing (I'd want to be sure it was
properly packed up in a good box with plenty of cushion), plus the actual
service, which would cost me a lot more than it would cost for the tech to
actually do any alignment that might be needed.

Someone with the proper test equipment and experience can run it through
alignment procedures and replace two switches for a lot less than someone
doing it for a living.

I say "Tim Nebo, read the whole thing before farting at the mouth."

Old March 2nd 04, 04:31 AM
Steveo

"Andy in NJ" SHORECOGS at COMCAST DOT NET wrote:
I say "Tim Nebo, read the whole thing before farting at the mouth."

Bring back timnebo.com!

--
Rf amps
http://www.maycomcomm.com/amp.html
Old March 2nd 04, 04:33 AM
Steveo

"Andy in NJ" SHORECOGS at COMCAST DOT NET wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
I'll give you 30 bucks for it.

Place your bid.

I just did.

Maybe you'll win.

Let me know.

Old March 2nd 04, 05:06 PM
MrTimNebo

i got a trunk full of them. i prefer the +2's.

Hey Tim, maybe he will part with the +3 for you.

Old March 3rd 04, 04:38 AM
Andy in NJ

You bought it a month and a half ago, now want 100.00 for it LOL

I do? The reserve was actually set for $50, not $100. I decided to keep it
since I probably wouldn't get the same amount back for it, plus the packing
cost would cut too much into any money I got for it. It's just plain not
worth selling right now. I'll fix the switches when I can find the time,
test it out and see how good it is.