Old March 1st 04, 10:54 PM
Old School

Default President Jackson T/R Switching

Anyone know what transistor in the Jackson Export does the
Transmit/Receive Switching? I got the schematics but they are barely
readable and this radio is receiving still when I transmit.
The green light stays lit when the transmit light is lit and mic is
keyed causing it to oscilate off frequency

Thanks in advance