Old March 10th 04, 01:11 PM
I Am Not God

Default Familiar?

Does this sound familiar?

From: jerrystrahan@w...
Date: Sat Mar 6, 2004 9:13 pm
Subject: Ambushman
Hummm, what do I see you have been doing on the net? I think a closer
look is what we need..I won't embarrass ya much
Army man??
Question though, why do you tell some people that you live in Canada?
And to think if you had not said I was on drugs...That is why I was so
hard on you..
Apologies will be excepted now.
I fookin do not like when someone says I am on drugs just because they
don't agree with what they posted.Choose your words wisely Boy and I am
old enough to be your dad,you are only 25.
And for you to see my resume,It would scare you and make you cry,.I am
really being easy on you
Jerry

Old March 11th 04, 03:03 AM
gw

Does this sound familiar?

From: jerrystrahan@w...
Date: Sat Mar 6, 2004 9:13 pm
Hummm, what do I see you have been doing on the net? I think a closer
look is what we need..I won't embarrass ya much
Army man??
Question though, why do you tell some people that you live in Canada?
And to think if you had not said I was on drugs...That is why I was so
hard on you..
Apologies will be excepted now.
I fookin do not like when someone says I am on drugs just because they
don't agree with what they posted.Choose your words wisely Boy and I am
old enough to be your dad,you are only 25.
And for you to see my resume,It would scare you and make you cry,.I am
really being easy on you
Jerry

sounds like twisti dave....he used to talk like that before he sobered
up...............AKC4L......
Old March 11th 04, 01:58 PM
Twistedhed

LOL,,,why,,yes,,,what appears to be your drug-induced rants and
swinging at ghosts is quite familiar to all,,,must be something in that
water in Texas that forces you to act erratically,,,surely your bizarre
behavior is not merely a knee-jerk response to something you can never
hope to comprehend.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old March 11th 04, 02:05 PM
Twistedhed

Hehehe,,,when in need of me to grace your presence and validate you
with a simple acknowledgement,,you have always led the pack with great
willingness. Now, settle down and go back to playing Randy Chapman,,who
*you* have claimed is a crack head abuser and enjoy the twistedhed show
in the horn,,,it's not like you have much choice in the matter in the
first place,,,here's a tip,,(chuckle),,instead of getting so mad you;re
about to boil your internal guts with misdirected anger, learn to accept
your faults and failures, stop the self-hatred, and worry about
something that affects your world,,,whooops g,,,my sincerest
apologies,,,you have indeed demonstrated nothing affects your dark,
desolate corner of the world like a Twist!!!!!!

Old March 12th 04, 04:54 PM
Twistedhed

It has some connection to Twistydave because he posted to the thread
twice he must be worried. All AKC not assigned to eBay patrol should
work on this.
_
You've been around long enough that you should know how usernet
works,,but that mild retardation and communication deficit responsible
for shaming you....hahahaha...really has been eating you up! When Lelnad
wishes a response from another, he will mention him in a post and
receive a response. This is not a pioneered concept, despite what your
manias and destroyed ego dictate,,,,this is how ALL of usenet works.
Amazing isn't it? Hyuk!
In the meantime, ,,see if you can get a .wav file of me.......perhaps
one will see it fitting to take pity on you yet again and give you a
slight education,,,not too much information, just enough to allow the
rest of the world to see who controls your moves and consumes your
thoughts.

Laying down the law around Tampa Bay