Old March 19th 04, 03:19 AM
wilbur

Default Palomar 600 10 meter mobile Amplifier

Palomar 600 mobile amplifier very clean and 100% working.
Like new condition.
1 1446 transistor driving 4 1446 transistors.
Asking $225.00
Email

Old March 20th 04, 06:04 PM
I Am Not George

"wilbur" wrote in message ...
There is nothing Illegal about it.
I posses it and I can sell it to whom ever I choose to.
Anyone who challenges that come and do something about it.
That includes the US Government.
I'm waiting on you

you are victim of another cb myth, read the facts below

Q. What are the limitations of legal amateur radio linear amplifiers?

A. Power amplifiers intended for use at licensed amateur radio
stations must comply with the provisions of Sections 97.315 and 97.317
of the F.C.C. rules. Among other things, they must be approved by the
F.C.C. In addition, any amplifiers intended for use on any amateur
frequencies below 144 MHz shall exhibit no amplification capability on
frequencies between 26 and 28 MHz.

Q. How do I know if an amplifier is legal or not?

A. All legal amplifiers must be issued an F.C.C. grant of equipment
certification. Every such approved amplifier must have a sticker
indicating the name of the manufacturer and the F.C.C. Identification
number (FCC ID). This FCC ID number can be verified by checking the
F.C.C./OET Equipment Authorization database on the F.C.C.'s Web Page.
If an amplifier does not have such an FCC ID, it is not a legal
amplifier.
The F.C.C. Laboratory can provide a list of manufacturers who have
been granted equipment authorizations for their approved linear power
amplifiers.
The F.C.C. Laboratory can also provide (an incomplete) list of
known illegal amplifiers. This list keeps growing as additional makes
and models become known to us.

Q. I have an F.C.C.-approved amateur radio linear amplifier. Is it OK
for me to modify it to operate on the C.B. frequencies?

A. No.

Q. Can I sell my linear amplifier?

A. Only if it is an F.C.C.-approved amplifier. The importation,
manufacturing, marketing, use or possession of non-approved amplifiers
is illegal.

Q. If I can not sell it my illegal amplifier, what can I do with it?

A. Destroy it.

Q. I see linear amplifiers offered for sale on Internet sales sites.
Is this legal?

A. Only if they are F.C.C.-approved amplifiers. F.C.C.-approved
amateur radio amplifiers which have not been altered in any manner so
as to operate on the C.B. radio frequencies, may legally be sold to
other amateur radio licensees. The sale of any type of non-approved
C.B. amplifier within the United States, under any form of disguise,
to anybody, is illegal.
Old March 20th 04, 06:09 PM
Jerry

"I Am Not George" wrote in message

The sale of any type of non-approved
C.B. amplifier within the United States, under any form of disguise,
to anybody, is illegal.

How do you know he IS in the US?

Old March 20th 04, 06:13 PM
I Am Not George

Jerry wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
The sale of any type of non-approved
C.B. amplifier within the United States,
under any form of disguise,
to anybody, is illegal.

How do you know he IS in the US?

Damn why didnt I see that LOL of course he must be from another
country and that amp is not meant to be used on CB and Santa Claus is
real too.
Old March 20th 04, 06:17 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Jerry wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
The sale of any type of non-approved
C.B. amplifier within the United States,
under any form of disguise,
to anybody, is illegal.

How do you know he IS in the US?

Damn why didnt I see that LOL of course he must be from another
country and that amp is not meant to be used on CB and Santa Claus is
real too.

i believe in miracles...where you from...you sexy thing????

Old March 20th 04, 06:18 PM
I Am Not George, Either

"I Am Not George"
Damn why didnt I see that LOL of course he must be from another
country and that amp is not meant to be used on CB and Santa Claus is
real too.

Santa, I want a new Yayzoo big radio so I can be WA3MOJ on channel 6.

Old March 21st 04, 04:58 PM
I Am Not George

WA3MOJ wrote in message ...
In article , I Am Not George
says...

Jerry wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
The sale of any type of non-approved
C.B. amplifier within the United States,
under any form of disguise,
to anybody, is illegal.

How do you know he IS in the US?

Damn why didnt I see that LOL of course he must be from another
country and that amp is not meant to be used on CB and Santa Claus is
real too.

i believe in miracles...where you from...you sexy thing????

so your WA3MOJ huh did you send that complaint to SBC?