Old March 28th 04, 10:49 PM

Default NJ CB Emergency monitor Group

center
a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJCBemergencymonitors/join"
img src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/ui/join.gif" border=0br
Click to subscribe to NJCBemergencymonitors/a
/center

Old March 30th 04, 01:41 AM
Leland C. Scott

Glad to see at least some people use CB for something other than to break the law. Too bad there aren't more of them.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old March 30th 04, 03:10 PM
Twistedhed

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
Glad to see at least some people use CB for something other than to
break the law. Too bad there aren't more of them.
=A0
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old March 31st 04, 01:14 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL. Posts exist of you seeking information on how to not only break but
circumvent this "law" you speak of. You're a lying hypocrite, but at
least have given me yet another opportunity to present you in true
form..hehehhe!

Comcast thinks you're a total nut case.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Newtwork
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 1st 04, 02:40 PM
Twistedhed

(Leland=A0C.=A0Scott), again,out of control and blaming
twistedhed for his life's failure and misery, hissed:
"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Comcast thinks you're a total nut case.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member

_
Cool. The entire group knows you're not only suffering an anger and self
control problem in addition to your communication deficit, but that
you're a "total nut case" and pathological liar.
Oh, and by the way,,,,over time, together, comcast and I have put
together quite the dossier. One never knows how valuable saving
*everything* will be some day..but then again, as much as you repeatedly
scream and protest you are resopnsible for absolutely nothing in this
group, you simply have nothing to worry about...but then again, *I*
continue to remain the topic in all your posts and the apple of your
lazy eye. Enjoy.

-
From:
(ECAREONLINE) Date: March 26, 2003,
11:11am
To:
(Twistedhed) Subject: Case ID: 2117705
Hello!
Your e-mail message has been received by Comcast High-Speed Internet.
Please do not respond to this message. All inquiries are answered in the
order they are received.
We have reviewed the account in question and
are taking appropriate measures regarding your complaint. We are sorry
for any inconvenience.
As an alternative to Email Technical Support, you may want to consider
using our ComcastSUPPORT software. With this free software, you can
choose to fix problems yourself, and even chat online with a Technical
Support professional. Please click on the following link:
http://www.comcastsupport.com http://www.comcastsupport.com =A0 to
download this free self-help software. If you previously downloaded the
free self-help software, this link will take you directly to the
ComcastSUPPORT interface.
For any future correspondence regarding this issue, please reference
this information in your message and leave the Subject line unchanged:
The Case ID: 2117705
Regards,
Your Comcast High-Speed Internet E-mail Response Team

Old April 2nd 04, 01:05 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Oh, and by the way,,,,over time, together, comcast and I have put
*everything* will be some day..

You know everything you send them about me goes in the bit bucket don't you?
They don't waste their time with your stuff because nothing checks out as
you claim. Don't believe me then ask them for yourself. I've been on this
news group two years, half of that with Comcast as my ISP, and I'm not going
to be leaving since Comcast is very satisfied I'm not doing anything wrong.
So I don't care what you have filed nor what you claim to send to Comcast.
In fact the more you bug them the less they like you. I have a clean bill of
health from them and I can do as I please as far as they are concerned with
in the limts of TOS. I'm going to be around on this news group for a very
long time, so you may as well get use to the idea. You'll drop dead of old
age before I would be gone from this group. 8-))

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Steveo

And Lee doesn't even use a CB radio. How ****ed up is that?
Old April 2nd 04, 05:29 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
You know everything you send them

I haven't sent them anything Lelnad, with the exception of a single
complaint last week for your forge. Your trail was tracked. You left a
trail of slime to follow.

about me

Nothing is about *you* Lelnad. Get over your heavy, bad self.

goes in the bit bucket don't you? They don't

waste their time with your stuff because

nothing checks out as you claim.

I don't "claim" anything to anyone, Lelnad. That's your job,,,to get out
here and do a song and dance and cry about how I'm responsible for
mucking up your life and causing you misery each waking moment..

Don't believe me

Nobody believes you Lelnad, ,,,you attacked Dick McCollum for busting
you forging in a hammie group. When he busted you for forging, the only
reply you could offer him was "Well Dick, YOU support amps:. When that
didn;t work, you accused him of harboring a grudge
concerning a previous conversation which you had with him.
You forged myself. When you were made the fool and were unable to make
me follow your demands and carry a conversation to a hammie group, you
reduced yourself and forged myself, and Train, and Nebo.
You failed in your communications and failed at forging me. This is
when Dick busted your lousy azz for pulling such a scumbag move. The
world of hammies are aware of KC8LDO....merely ring your call via QRZ
and see how popular you are....oh,,that's right,,you attribute such
popularity to Tim,,,,yeee-haaaw!

then ask them for yourself.

I'm not the one concerned with what others think,,,,*you* are.

I've been on this news group two years,

Uh-oh,,,is this where some type "time spent in the ng" has its
privilege? LOL,,,your arrogant
elitism and pompousness is partly what destroyed your reputation as a
hammie (and a person).,,hehehe! Pointing out your transgressions against
fellow hammie operators, breaking of laws, and violating the hammie
creed at every turn while maintaining the ARRL sig in your rabid posts
is what reduced you to gutter trash AND radio trash.

half of that with Comcast as my ISP,

Sure. But,,,,then it was shown you were funnin' around again with a
bignet account, which you denied. You were then shown you indeed were
posted via bignet. You were then asked why you posted through bignet and
then lied about it. You tucked yellow tail and ran,,,,,,,as usual,,and
returned with yet another access so as to reign abuse on the group.
But no one thinks any worse of you for it. It's not possible. Really.

and I'm

not going to be leaving since Comcast is very

satisfied I'm not doing anything wrong.

I'm very happy you found an isp you are happy with.. Perhaps it will
place an end to your incompetence regarding sigs and headers that
confound one of your status,,,,,one who began working on a 12-18 month
transitional degree program several years ago,,right around the time you
claimed you were learning code and taking the test "next year"...well,
that was several years ago, Lelnad,,,but I won't remind you about you
failing the code test if that's what you need,,you know,,,keeping with
your denials and lies and all that,,,,,g

So I don't care what you have filed nor what

you claim to send to Comcast.

Sure you do or it wouldn't have set you off to
the point of bringing it up and crying like a sissy about your misery
that I created again.

In fact the more you bug them the less they

like you.

You just said you don't care...but on you menstruate..... and allow me
to educte you on some small matter,,,,ISP's do not "like" or "dislike"
an electronic format, you foil capped Andy Capp.

I have a clean bill of health from them

Lelnad,,,you don't have a clean bill of health from ANYONE,,,it's why
you were voted next to die of natural causes in the rec.radio.cb death
poole. Smart money says it's a stroke, and good odds can be had by
wagering it happens while you sit hunched over your keyboard in a filthy
torn shirt that needs discarded, emanating foul body odors, picking your
nose, playing with your unkempt, greasy hair, straining to read through
the stains on your computer screen,,,,,,,,,thinking of,,,,,,,,,what
else? "Ol Twissssssssssssted! You're a mess! LOL.

and I can do as I please as far as they are

concerned with in the limts of TOS.

And I am extremely happy with the immediate results I received
concerning my complaint.

I'm going to be around on this news group for

a very long time, so you may as well get use

to the idea.

I love the idea. We've had this conversation before,,,I guess your
communication deficit is acting up again. See, it has always been *you*
begging for me to go away, not the other way around. Since your mild
retardations are presenting complex problems to your double digit IQ, I
will say it s-l-o-w. I enjoy having you around. I want you to go =A0
nowhere. I need lids like =A0 yourself =A0 around =A0 to =A0 remind us
all of =A0 what =A0 a =A0 hammie =A0 that has gone =A0 bad =A0 is =A0
like. You are =A0 the =A0 perfect example =A0 of behavior =A0 =A0 a =A0
hammie =A0 should never =A0 engage.

You'll drop dead of old age before I would be

gone from this group. 8-))

I'm not even on the chart, pal,,,but you are,,in seven different
blocks.,,and it only cost a buck. Shame I wasn't a gamblin' man,,,,,I'd
toss a fifty in and sit here and engage you with your petty antics until
you popped. You're becoming less tolerant as your health is failing and
it shows, but again,,,,,,I did not force you to eat like a glutton ever
since you could spell Ding-Dong, but I don't mind taking the
blame......especially from you.

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

Heehee,,you're a mess, a mess I tell you!

: )~

Old April 2nd 04, 05:44 AM
Steveo

(Twistedhed) wrote: