Old March 31st 04, 02:55 PM
Twistedhed

Default Troublemakers of group out of woodwork, lobbying for K4KWH

From: (gw)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: K4KWH now synonymous with N8WWM, KC8LDO, WA3MOJ
Date: 30 Mar 2004 16:36:20 -0800
69.91.31.190 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
My goodness,,,"Frank"-n-Nad come gunning hard with personal attacks

for pointing out JerrkyO is responding to forges. Nevermind that
JerrkyO knows he screwed up, the fact that he has two of the group's
known troublemakers attacking on his behalf and lobbying as if their
life depended upon it to get the focus off of his response to a
forge is a hell of reward. I kind of enjoy getting three for the price
of one. Now if only I can get 'Nad to react like he does when he
hears my name being called on the bowl from his dirty van down by the
water....hahhahaha! That must be one hell of a sight....filthy Lelnad
using illegal power on cb in his filthy van by filthy Lake St.
Clair, trying to get himself heard....and making himself madd-er by
the
minute..ahaha,,,,..lmao!

damn twisti nutts dave

LOL....What did I do that allows me to dictate and control your
hostility?

...what did jerry o ever do to you???

What did anyone ever do to you?

man i

thought you guys were friends...

Your thoughts have been shown to be that of a fruit loop.

now this....you really are a

pathetic liar and a loser aren't you????

If it helps ease your pain,,,,but most agree with me that the liars and
losers need access the group in the manner you are now relegated.
There is a time for anonymity in our society, but those who abuse such a
privilege and use it only for abuse and malice are cowards. Such a
self-recognition succeeds in tearing you apart.

Old April 1st 04, 12:08 AM
Jerry

From: (gw)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 30 Mar 2004 16:36:20 -0800
[...]

Whoa! Now I am not a part of ANY group, anti'this, or anti'that, None,
nada, nicht. That is a blatant falsehood.

What I post, I post in my own name; I don't hide behind
fake names, groups, or anti's.

Jerry

Old April 1st 04, 01:45 AM
Twistedhed

Whoa! Now I am not a part of ANY group,

Maybe not by choice, but the troublemakers adopted you, Jerry. Now,,why
do you think that could be?,,,,,,Well,, let''s take a peek...it could be
you rag on otherwise law abiding citizens. It could it be that you use
tactics that inflame and incite, tactics used by only the group you
claim no part of. It could it be your unhealthy predilection toward
truckers, cbers, and cbing truckers. It could be you playing up to a
forge. Hell, Jerry, ask around,,,I'm sure you can be given many valid
reasons.

anti'this, or anti'that, None, nada, nicht. That is
a blatant falsehood.

If it walks like a duck,,,,

What I post, I post in my own name;

I don't hide behind fake names, groups,

You have reiterated this far too many times for it to be true. Why?
Simple. None have accused you of this.

Jerry

_
Indeed.

Old April 1st 04, 03:58 AM
Jim Hampton

Hello Jerry and Twist

Twist, I'll stick up for Jerry on this one. He does *not*, to my knowlege,
hide. Regardless of our standings, I'll listen to anyone not hiding
(including both you and Jerry). I have no patience for some of the
knotheads with foul mouths hiding their identities. His point has generally
been for unlicensed folks to keep out of 10 meters. I agree with that 100%.

Best regards from Rochester, NY,
Jim

---

Old April 1st 04, 05:05 AM
Landshark

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
Hello Jerry and Twist

Twist, I'll stick up for Jerry on this one. He does *not*, to my

knowlege,
hide. Regardless of our standings, I'll listen to anyone not hiding
(including both you and Jerry). I have no patience for some of the
knotheads with foul mouths hiding their identities. His point has

generally
been for unlicensed folks to keep out of 10 meters. I agree with that

100%.

Best regards from Rochester, NY,
Jim

Hi Jim,
Yeah, I too have a very high regard for Jer, but I
think Twist and others are trying to say is, that the
posts he made as of late really has no regard for
this group except to cause flames. I do understand
and respect the fact that the Ham bands are Freqs that
people have earned the right to use, but to make post
per verbatim on people that were busted for operating
in the ham bands without licenses, then gloat about it
seems a little excessive.
Now I have enjoyed many emails with Jerry and hope
to in the future, but to me these posts do nothing to prevent
illegal intrusion into the ham bands. I was probably the
only one from this group that called him direct when he
hadn't made a post for a while. I then found out he had
a stroke, and was relieved to hear that it did not have
any long lasting effects over it.
Jerry, get back to sitting on the deck and enjoy the
spring drinking those Margaritas, relax................

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old April 1st 04, 06:11 AM
I Am Not George

"Landshark" wrote:

[...]

Jim how does he know Jerrys posts do nothing to prevent intrusion into
the ham bands. there are lots of people reading this NG not just
Landshark and his cronies. Also Jerry reads sees the many posts in
here that boast of illegal radio activities and say the FCC doesnt
care about enforcement etc. why shouldnt he think he could do some
good by posting the facts. Let Mark Beck take his own advice and
killfile Jerry or just dont read the posts if they make him upset.
Old April 1st 04, 03:44 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
Hello Jerry and Twist

Twist, I'll stick up for Jerry on this one.

Whcih I have done many, many times in the past.

He

does *not*, to my knowlege, hide. Regardless

of our standings, I'll listen to anyone not hiding
(including both you and Jerry). I have no

patience for some of the knotheads with foul

mouths hiding their identities. His point has

generally been for unlicensed folks to keep out
of 10 meters. I agree with that 100%.

And so do I. I also share your view that his point has "generally" been
about unlicensed folks staying out of 10 meter. However, in my very
humbled opinion, that doesn't appear to be the case any longer.
Nope. Jerry is a hard core republican and after the political thread, he
played up to a forge, something he has never done in the past. Why the
sudden errratic behavior? He had many chances to do this in the past,
but refrained.
It stained him, Jim. His avoidance of the topic and refusal to comment
on his rather (sudden?) and bizarre behavior is more than the cautionary
reactionary needs. I appreciate much that Jerry has to offer, however,
he knows he screwed up, and he did it intentionally. I don't hold
grudges, but I don't forget, either. He has digressed in my eyes, and
judging by the majority of the regs whom I trust, I was very late in
opening my eyes to his behavior. Nevertheless, it happened, he did what
he did, and we all have our beliefs. 'Tis a shame the active
elmering-type hammies are diminishing. Everyone feels they need a
"cause" these days, no matter who they hurt. Incomplete and unsatisfied
souls.
As always, your willingness to volunteer and undertake fair and concise
arbitration duty, is much appreciated.

Old April 1st 04, 10:11 PM
gw

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
[...]

nobody gives a crap about your humble opinion twistinutts
dave......you are just some dude that came on here and suddenly you
think you speak for the group..........you get government assistance
and think that just because you don't have anything better to do , you
can get on here and pretend to be something you are not........you sir
are a liar and a cheat and on top of that a charlatan.........so go
smoke your dope, and float afound in that john boat of yours and
pretend to be a fishing guide....and kiss off......your days of
rambling are over......from now all of your posts will be reported
along with your forging activities for being way off topic and a
violation of your tos......AKC4L......
Old April 2nd 04, 12:26 AM
Twistedhed

Chilled fatter ), out of control, shaking
uncontrollably, angrily spat:

nobody gives a crap about your humble

opinion

That isn't true. Why, merely take a gander at yourself, young 'un. Look
at to where you ahev been reduced to attacking 'ol twist,,,begging for
help from anyone that will listen to your pathetic cries to assist you
in "attacking" twistedhed...LOL. Of course, Lelnad KC8LDO has also
mentioned me in every single post he has made for the last six days
straight. I don't blame you for such incomprehension. You know no
better, and even if you did, are incapable of learning.

twistinutts dave......you are just some dude

that came on here

And you are,,,,,,,just some chick that came on here? I might have
guessed such by your reluctance to post under your call...but then
again, it's not needed, now is it? Your call is exactly what you are now
so ashamed of and are avoiding at all costs. Can't blame you one bit.
Your reputation was self-destroyed.

and suddenly you think you speak for the

group

Your insisted ignorance is responsible for my views being much more in
tune with the group than your own. It's hilarious that bothers you. You
have always had a problem fitting in, and since you can't get accepted,
you lash out angrily.

..........you get government assistance

The government gets my assistance in the form of a fat check ebery year
at tax time, but coming from the one I single handedy reduced to nothing
but fodder to be taken out and enjoyed at my whim, or tossed out like
yesterday's rubbish, one can understand your imbecilic claims.

and think that just because you don't have

anything better to do , you can get on here

and pretend to be something you are

not.

LOL.that you seem to care what occurs in my personal life is touching,
if not illustrative of your impotence and mundane, failure of existence
you refer to as life, but you are forgetting the most important of all
tidbits,,,I never volunteered the information, you began searching and
begging for it years ago. Once again, self-anger, self-manifested, and
self-created...circular,,like a mutt chasing his tail...look at to the
level to which you were reduced..lol..I am not responsible for your
stained reputation, I merely gave you enough rope to hang yourself and
nudged the chair a bit. Your bloated mind and destroyed ego is
responsible for your self-destruction, but I do so enjoy that you feel I
am responsible for your much illustrated incompetence.

.......you sir are a liar and a cheat and on top

of that a charlatan

LOL....coming from the clown who actually believed using several
remailers was a fool proof way to remain anonymous. Go buy a webtv and
stop obsessing on my personal life. Let go of my life's tail and grow
your own, fool.

.........so go smoke your dope,

This penchant you have for illegal narcotics is much more of a concern
than illegal cb radio,,well, to normal folks, but you aren't normal, you
were reduced,,,,Twissssted style.

and float afound in that john boat of yours and

pretend to be a fishing guide

And you can continue to pretend to be a hammie..LOL.

....and kiss off......your days of rambling are

over..

Odd. Threats emanating from an anonymous remailer are identically
illustrative of one's "days of ramblings being over", yet, you continue
to cry and moan of like a bovine with garlic indigestion in heat seeking
relief. Forget it. Not on my watch, slipshod.

....from now all of your posts will be reported

LOL,,,still impotent after all these years.

along with your forging activities for being way
off topic and a violation of your

tos......AKC4L......

My, my, my,,when 'ol Twist does a job, he does it right. I haven't seen
you get this mad since I had your ISP yanked for blatant abuse and tos
and "crimes" against the ng..LOL!!!
No doubt, forging is a violation of YOUR tos, Nutmeg, but get
this,,,,,it isn't possible to forge from webtv, bozo, but a
self-appointed guru such as yourself should know these things.
But you go on and continue to access the group in the manner in which
you were reduced and relegated by myself, and make rabid claims about
'ol twist to webtv ) while drooling out the side of your
hairlipped mouth. I'll go on ****ing you off to no end on channel 6 and
cleaning your clock in when ever you step out of line...or even when you
haven't and I think you need,,er,,,reprimanded...lol.
Perhaps webtv will have better luck explaining to your communication
deficit ravaged mind that usenet works like this: Direct a post at
someone, get a reply, dunce-cap wearer. It's not off topic when you're
replying to an idiot like yourself that seems to have me as his topic in
all his posts. Lid.

: )~