Old April 8th 04, 05:40 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
"Massive Black Hole"
wrote:
Leland C. Scott wrote:
I have a feeling that you need to control your actions as well,
Leland.

Yeah, shouldn't let steve get under my skin. But I
did warn him about keeping his self control, guess
he doesn't have any. He went out and did somthing
really stupid.

I have known Steve for a while. IMHO, you can push him to a

point
where, if he does not reel himself in of his own accord, you can
find that you went too far. With some folks it does not matter if
you go too far - they won't do **** other than give themselves an
ulcer. With other folks, pushing them too far can be hazardous.

view him in that latter group.

Steveo is hazardous to himself only LOL he prbably **** his
pants when
Doug took out his shotgun

I somehow doubt that. Guns probably scare Steve less
than they do me, and they don't scare me in the least.

that just proves his mind is ****ed or hes on drugs

If someone wants to shoot you, you
would never even see the gun for more
than a second. If you saw it for
more than a second, he isn't gonna shoot.

you been reading too many solider of fortune magazines a shooting can
happen all kinds of ways there are no rules and the only people that
say there are are posers like you

George, go nite-nite. You're plastered. You're spelling worse and making
even less sense than normal.

Old April 8th 04, 05:41 AM
Massive Black Hole

I Am Not George wrote:
that just proves his mind is ****ed or hes on drugs

I have had guns and knives pointed my way. It's not that big of a shake.
You watch too much Sopranos or something.

you been reading too many solider of fortune magazines a shooting can
happen all kinds of ways there are no rules and the only people that
say there are are posers like you

You are a moron. If you showed on my property, you would be shot. No
discussions, no comparison of weapons, nothing. Just you with a bullet in
your head, and a phone call to the local PD to report a dead intruder that
was threatening to use deadly force. I may have read SOF a few times,
but that does not make me a mercinary. But you need to get into the real
world, sparky. If someone wants to shoot you, he isn't gonna have a
television debate about it before he pulls the trigger.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Old April 8th 04, 05:47 AM
I Am Not George

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
I may have read SOF a few times

LOL I knew it. poser.
Old April 8th 04, 07:30 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
I stand by my statement - if someone wants to shoot you, he will do it

up
front and personal.

How right you are. About 25 years ago I had a buddy whose older brother
thought he was a real tough guy and liked to hang out in several of the
hillbilly bars in Detroit. One night be had a few beers and started to hit
some old guy with a pool stick. What started it I don't know, but before
anybody knew what happened the old guy had a 38 out and popped my buddy's
brother three times in the chest. I remember it was around midnight when his
brother's live in girl friend called me up asking to speak to my buddy who
was at my place at the time. She said the hospital called and said
"something happened". His brother got in to bar fights with some regularity
so we didn't really expect anything tragic. They won't tell her anything
more since she wasn't married to him. So when he went to the hospital and
found out all they wanted was somebody to ID the body. What a crappy night
the was for everybody.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 8th 04, 12:02 PM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Nah. Some of the stuff in here is fairly interesting. I really don't
think Steve needs "backup". I think he can protect himself fairly well.
Moreso in real life than on these groups - but isn't real life a better
place to be able to protect yourself anyway?

He needs to lay of the liquor in my opinion.

I have never seen him drunk. In fact, I am not so sure he drinks hard
alcohol.

I only drink beer, and not in excessive amounts, other than special
occasions.