Old April 10th 04, 05:01 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040409081908.219
:

Now you've hurt my feelings. ;-(

Steveo one question Bud, why hasn't landshark said anything to you about
you're x-no archive usage? I mean he did cry and ask why i did it, yet
never asked you why. Oh well I am sure I will get some goofy excuse, if
so, save your energy and bandwidth.

Why don't you ask him in a civil tone? It's all personal preference
when you read these groups anyway.

You used to give me all kinds of crap about it. Of course you started
doing it too, in pure hypocritical form.

It ****s up your google feed too.

I'll explain it. Mopar was x no archiving from the
beginning pretty much. On the other hand, George didn't
start until his BS posts started catching up to him, he started
to do it to cover his tracks of harassment against most on
this group.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old April 10th 04, 05:08 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Exactly. Or at a tits and beer bar for that matter.

Mmmmm. Boobies!!!!!

Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

Gotta go with me to Clark ave, much more natural and crazy. Dogie's
neighborhood reminded me of Clark, I can slum with the best of em.

Head on down to Cabo. Fishing, Golf, Drinking,
eating, drinking, girls, girls girls...............

Landshark

I'll buy the hotel rooms, if you'll buy the air fare.

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby
Old April 10th 04, 05:26 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Exactly. Or at a tits and beer bar for that matter.

Mmmmm. Boobies!!!!!

Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

Gotta go with me to Clark ave, much more natural and crazy. Dogie's
neighborhood reminded me of Clark, I can slum with the best of em.

Head on down to Cabo. Fishing, Golf, Drinking,
eating, drinking, girls, girls girls...............

Landshark

I'll buy the hotel rooms, if you'll buy the air fare.

Dude, I don't need no stinking charity

Just come out west or meet us down there in the
fall, we'll all show you a good time. We go down there
so much, the Hotel workers, waiters, store clerks all
know us by name.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old April 10th 04, 06:04 AM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote in
news:cTDdc.17039 :

one minute your saying Landshark can be a transexual you dont mind
peoples sexual kinks the next minute your calling duke a flasher
Dood make up your mind about who you are

Oh, is certain teasing off limits, SmorgasGeorge?

Would you tease Landshark about him sleeping with men dressed as
females. If so then you are an equal opportunity ball buster,
otherwsie it does sound kinda hypocritical.

If I thought Landshark actually did that stuff, sure I would tease him
about it. Look at the stuff I have teased Mopar about.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Old April 10th 04, 06:06 AM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

If a set of tits can't cover her belly button, they ain't big enuf and real
enuf.

--
_________________

Old April 10th 04, 06:07 AM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
We did really go at it strong for a while!

Yeah, we sure did. I like to think I won more of those mud slings
than I lost. :-)

a vintage Mopar guy now too. he can afford it

Shhhhhh! It's almost tax time! :-)

Get the check-book ready, and grin. *******s don't play fair.

I just fed $30K to the SEP so that I could avoid a penalty. IRS are blood
sucking ticks.

--
_________________

Old April 10th 04, 06:29 AM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

If a set of tits can't cover her belly button, they ain't big enuf and
real enuf.

You'll love Clark ave then. hehe

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby
Old April 10th 04, 06:51 PM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

If a set of tits can't cover her belly button, they ain't big enuf
and real enuf.

You'll love Clark ave then. hehe

Dood - I am *SO* there!

--
_________________

Old April 11th 04, 06:42 AM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
So you actually think I do this,"He uses it to flash kids at the
elementary school. BWHAHAHAHA"

No. If you did that, you would be on Megan lists and your parole officer
would not let you within 400 feet of Usenet.

and you dont think he has made posts looking for bear type
transexuals.

OK, I'll bite. What is a "bear type transsexual"?

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:45 AM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
I'll explain it. Mopar was x no archiving from the
beginning pretty much. On the other hand, George didn't
start until his BS posts started catching up to him, he started
to do it to cover his tracks of harassment against most on
this group.

Landshark

How are you going to explain my motives? You ****in transexual I think
about women you think bout guys we don't think alike so don't try to
explain my actions.

Let's get some proof going here, folks. I would shudder to see photos of
him in drag in the 15 minute room on 5th wheel.

As stated you admit it is ok for Mopar to do it
since he "pretty much" been doing it from the begining, but I am up
to no good because I want to. Go **** yourself, freak.

I personally think x-no-archive is lame. But that's just my humble
oppinion.

--
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.