Old April 8th 04, 03:25 AM
Massive Black Hole

I Am Not George wrote:
3140 B Tilghman St # 109
Allentown, PA 18104

Dood - that is *NOT* a good area. Do you live right next to Pizza Chef
Gourmet Pizza? Actually, you would live between there and the corner of
Rte. 229 (Ceder Crest Blvd). Well, if nothing else at least you are only
about 10 hovels down from the McDonalds on the corner of Rte. 229 and
Tilghman St. You don't really live in that **** hole, do you? If you,
get an online GED, find a job, and get the **** out of there.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Old April 8th 04, 04:03 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in news:OE0dc.74877
:

Geo, find a new angle.

Why that one hit's home?

Despite what I may or may not have done, you still
are very much below me in intellect.

Don't count on it assclown. see below

Are all residents of PA so sad as
yourself?

don't know I dont live in PA, shows how stupid you really are

That's right, you are too scared to say where you live. Sorry, I forgot. My
bad.

Old April 8th 04, 07:29 AM
I Am Not George

"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message .. .
Steveo wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Heh, that section 8 loser doesn't have two dimes to rub together,
just look at the ******** he lives in.

http://picsrfun2003.50megs.com/the-dogie-house.jpg

What a **** hole.

The same goes for his slum neighborhood.

Bet you were bumming when you got there. Just get in,
see the dirtbag, and get the **** back outta there.

with an ass full of buckshot as a souvenier LOL
Old April 8th 04, 11:32 AM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Heh, that section 8 loser doesn't have two dimes to rub together,
just look at the ******** he lives in.

http://picsrfun2003.50megs.com/the-dogie-house.jpg

What a **** hole.

The same goes for his slum neighborhood.

Bet you were bumming when you got there. Just get in, see the dirtbag,
and get the **** back outta there.

Slumming might be a better choice of words. I did have an
interesting conversation with one of his neighbors tho. He
even gave me his phone number. Amazing how nice some people
can be, even in the ghetto.
Old April 8th 04, 11:54 AM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
.. .
Steveo wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Heh, that section 8 loser doesn't have two dimes to rub together,
just look at the ******** he lives in.

http://picsrfun2003.50megs.com/the-dogie-house.jpg

What a **** hole.

The same goes for his slum neighborhood.

Bet you were bumming when you got there. Just get in,
see the dirtbag, and get the **** back outta there.

with an ass full of buckshot as a souvenier LOL

No buckshot, but some funny pics. LOL
Old April 8th 04, 12:06 PM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
3140 B Tilghman St # 109
Allentown, PA 18104

Dood - that is *NOT* a good area. Do you live right next to Pizza Chef
Gourmet Pizza? Actually, you would live between there and the corner of
Rte. 229 (Ceder Crest Blvd). Well, if nothing else at least you are
only about 10 hovels down from the McDonalds on the corner of Rte. 229
and Tilghman St. You don't really live in that **** hole, do you?
If you, get an online GED, find a job, and get the **** out of there.

He mops the floors in a male escort service there.

STEVIE IS A PEEPEEHOLIC Keykween Kontrol Unit CB 1 April 5th 04 10:06 AM
latest steve parks info gw CB 1 February 5th 04 10:17 PM
could there be a worse troll than Steve Parks from Medina Ohio??? No No Not George CB 6 January 3rd 04 06:43 PM
Why Is Steve Parks Always On Line??? rrcb freedom fighter CB 2 December 18th 03 01:45 PM
Steve Parks webpage, hardeeharrharrrharrr! Auctions croak here CB 4 September 25th 03 03:06 AM