Old April 9th 04, 04:25 AM
Massive Black Hole

Twistedhed wrote:
Ahhhhh..another Arlo fan.

Woody's ugliest kid!

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*
300 million kilometers wide
26,000 light years from yore Momma

Old April 9th 04, 04:59 AM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
he should get the yeller top.

Methinks you misjudge Steve.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*
300 million kilometers wide
26,000 light years from yore Momma

Old April 9th 04, 01:25 PM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Rocky Top. Was that John Denver? Sounds so familiar. Hell, at my
age everything sounds familiar!

Hell, anyone with an acoustic geetar has a version pert'n neer.

If you could only listen to one song, and had 5 people who were allowed
to do it; name it.

For me:

Song:
City of New Orleans

Singers:
Willie Nelson
Johnny Cash
Grateful Dead
Eagles
Jim Croce

That's a really tough one..those are good.
Old April 9th 04, 05:29 PM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote in news:2bpdc.3027
:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
he should get the yeller top.

Methinks you misjudge Steve.

Why do you say that? the yellow top is a deep cycle battery.

I figured you were insinuating he was chicken. You know - the yellow. I
thought there might be a yellow top too, but wasn't sure. I have the red.

Easy
bud no one is picking on Steveo you can come off the defensive. Thing
I can't understand, if you had this big usenet to do with him, and
tell us how and tell us how great he is why does he need you to stick
up for him at every chance?

I don't think he does need me to stick up for him. I stick up for my
friends without them telling me to. I stick up for friends and family -
period. After all, on the day we die; that's what we leave behind. All
my money, posessions, etc. - well those all mean exactly squat. But if I
died tomorrow morning, 10 years from now Steve would still say that Scott
was an alright guy. We live on in the memory of our friends and family.
And I'll tell you something else about me - if Steve was wrong I would
defend him here and tell him he was wrong in real life. I don't betray my
friends.

--