Old April 9th 04, 12:42 AM
Steveo

Default OT..email update from dogie

Here's what dogie has to say about this ordeal. via email
See, you and sharkqueen and yer gay buddies think you know
something. What you know is that the AKC gets you upset. The
very fact that we exist fries your ass.

Get used to it. It has gone on a long time, and there is not a
single thing you can do to stop it. That my retarded rumdummy is
why you were up here and in MI the other day. You are
frustrated, and vainly seeking a way to exert some control.
Control you will never have.

I guess if he can survive in that neighborhood, there's no stopping him.
Old April 9th 04, 05:20 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Here's what dogie has to say about this ordeal. via email
See, you and sharkqueen and yer gay buddies think you know
something. What you know is that the AKC gets you upset. The
very fact that we exist fries your ass.

Get used to it. It has gone on a long time, and there is not a
single thing you can do to stop it. That my retarded rumdummy is
why you were up here and in MI the other day. You are
frustrated, and vainly seeking a way to exert some control.
Control you will never have.

I guess if he can survive in that neighborhood, there's no stopping him.

LMAO!! I'm touched that Doug is trying
to drag me into his losing battle with you.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old April 9th 04, 07:37 PM
NIW

Here's what dogie has to say about this ordeal. via email
See, you and sharkqueen and yer gay buddies think you know
something. What you know is that the AKC gets you upset. The
very fact that we exist fries your ass.

Get used to it. It has gone on a long time, and there is not a
single thing you can do to stop it. That my retarded rumdummy is
why you were up here and in MI the other day. You are
frustrated, and vainly seeking a way to exert some control.
Control you will never have.

Somebody needs to pay the asshole a visit and next time, not be carrying a
camera.