Old April 9th 04, 07:33 PM
Twistedhed

Default George Bush OT

Election time again..... just so you know: I attacked and took over 2
countries.
I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury. I shattered the
record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!). I set an
economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month
period. I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
stock market. I am the first president in decades to execute a federal
prisoner. In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most
days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dads,
but I did).
After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided
over the worst security failure in US history. I set the record for most
campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history. In my first
two years in office over "2 million" Americans lost their jobs. I cut
unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other
president in US history. I set the all-time record for most real estate
foreclosures in a 12-month period. I appointed more convicted criminals
to administration positions than any president in US history. I set the
record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the
advent of TV. I signed more laws and executive orders amending the
Constitution than any other US president in history. I presided over the
biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when
corruption was revealed. I cut health care benefits for" war veterans".
I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the
record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US
history. Ive made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of
any in US history. Members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in US history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza
Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.)
I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the
Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy. I presided over the
biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the
history of the world. I am the first president in US history to order a
US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so
against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the
international community.
I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland
Security"(only one letter away from BS).
I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases,
more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat,
but I did it!!).
I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations
remove the US from the Human Rights Commission. I am the first president
in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the
Elections Monitoring Board. I removed more checks and balances, and have
the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential
administration in US history.
I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. I withdrew from the
World Court of Law. I refused to allow inspectors access to the war and
by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions. I am the first
president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors
access during the 2002 US elections.
I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
campaign donations. The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who
is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest
corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of
Enron Corporation).
I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US
history. I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under
attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government. I
took the worlds sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year
made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest
diplomatic failure in US and world history).
I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people
of Europe (71) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace
and stability.
I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts. I set the all-time record for the number of
administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge
investments in corporations bidding for govt contracts.
I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any
other president in US history. I entered office with the strongest
economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single
economic category heading straight down.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving
in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).
I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time
of war. I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about
drug use. (wink,wink) All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have
been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public view.
All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
view.
All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on
the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
review.
With Love,
GEORGE W. BUSH
The White House, Washington, DC
Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004 election.
Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to be reminded
about this splendid record
_
Ha! This group continues to be a jewel of a place to get information,
despite claims by the heathen few. I didn't know about the Air Force One
thingy. Gotta research that one.

Old April 9th 04, 10:37 PM
scott

"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer" wrote
in message news:a9661e89b447393f1c9f28aa5b6a38b9@cypherpunks. to...
Election time again..... just so you know:

LOSER

Old April 10th 04, 12:32 AM
Jim Hampton

"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer" wrote
in message news:a9661e89b447393f1c9f28aa5b6a38b9@cypherpunks. to...
Election time again..... just so you know:

snip

What you should do is show your sources.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim
p.s. something like this:

Jobs
2,931,000
Number of jobs lost in the private sector since Bush took office.1

135,000
Average number of jobs created monthly under every President since Truman.2

-79,189
Average number of jobs created monthly under Bush.1

2,447,000
Number of people who have become unemployed since Bush took office.1

37 percent
Increase in the unemployment rate since Bush took office.1

4.1 percent
Unemployment rate when Bush took office in January 2001.1

5.6 percent
Unemployment rate in March 2004.1

8,170,000
Total number of unemployed Americans.1

675,000
Number of Americans experiencing long-term unemployment (27 weeks or more)
when Bush took office in January 2001.1

1,871,000
Number of Americans suffering long-term unemployment in March 2004.1

177 percent
Increase in long-term unemployment under Bush.1

11.8 percent
Percentage of consumers who believe jobs are plentiful.3

760,000
Number of workers who have lost their unemployment insurance since December
2002.4

Ballooning Deficits
$5.6 trillion
Baseline surplus for the 10-year period for FY 2002-2011, as projected by
the Congressional Budget Office when Bush took office in January 2001.5

$5.2 trillion
Budget deficit over next 10 years if Bush's 2005 budget proposal is
enacted.6

$2.4 trillion
Amount Bush's budget will raid from the Social Security and Medicare trust
funds over the next 10 years.6

$478 billion
Budget deficit for 2004 as predicted by CBO, if Bush' s proposals are
enacted.6

$188 billion
Amount Bush's budget deficit for 2004 exceeds the highest budget deficit in
history, which was posted in 1992 by Bush's father.6

Bush's 2003 "Jobs and Growth" Plan
$2.2 trillion
Ten-year cost of Bush's proposed tax cuts including additional costs for
interest on the national debt.7

32.4 percent
Percent of tax cut for the top 1 percent of wage earners under the Bush
"growth" plan.8

8.5 percent
Percent of tax cuts for the bottom 60 percent of wage earners under the
Bush "growth" plan.8

64 million
Number of taxpayers (48 percent) who receive $100 or less under the Bush
"growth" plan.9

$30,127
Average tax cut for the top 1 percent of taxpayers under the Bush "growth"
plan.9

$289
Average tax cut for the middle 20 percent of taxpayers under the Bush
"growth" plan.9

$4-5 billion
Amount Bush tax proposal would cost states.10

1 million
Number of taxpayers the Alternative Minimum Tax affected in 1999.11

36 million
Number of taxpayers the Alternative Minimum Tax will affect in 2010 because
of Bush's tax cuts and his failure to address the AMT.11

Lower Income, Rising Costs
1.1 percent
Decrease in real median household income in 2002.12

10 percent
Increase in bankruptcies since Bush took office.13

1,625,213
Number of consumers who filed for bankruptcy in 2003.13

24 percent
Drop in consumer confidence since Bush took office.14

50 percent
Increase in out-of-pocket health care costs for workers since Bush took
office.15

14 percent
Increase in the cost of job-based health insurance in 2003; highest rate in
13 years.15

8.7 percent
Increase in the cost of the 10 most-used prescription drugs in 2003.16

61 percent
Percent of employers who cited rising drug costs as a major cause of
premium increases in 2003.15

11.5 percent
Increase in gas prices since 2000.17

49
Number of states that increased tuition at their public colleges and
universities in 2003. State budget cuts fueled by the Bush recession have
forced colleges to hike tuitions and fees-threatening access to higher
education for low-income students.18

35 percent
Increase in tuition and fees at four-year public institutions since Bush
took office, adjusted for inflation.19

Sources: 1Bureau of Labor Statistics, 3/04; 2House Appropriations Committee
Minority Staff, 3/04; 3Conference Board, 3/04; 4Center for Budget and Policy
Priorities, 2/25/04; 5Congressional Budget Office, Budget and Economic
Outlook: Fiscal Years 2002-2011, 1/01; 6Center on Budget and Policy
Priorities, 2/1/04; CBO, An Analysis of Bush's Budgetary Proposals for
Fiscal Year 2005, 3/04; 7Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, 1/30/04,
1/21/04; 8CTJ Fact Sheet, 1/8/03; 9CTJ Fact Sheet, 2/3/03; 10CBPP Fact
Sheet, 1/10/03; 11Brookings Institute, Tax Policy Center, The AMT: Out of
Control, 9/18/02; New York Times, 1/10/03; 12U.S. Census Bureau, "Money
Income in the United States: 2002"; 13American Bankruptcy Institute, 3/04;
14Conference Board, 3/04; 15Kaiser Family Foundation, Employer Health
Benefits Survey 2000 and 2003; 16AdvancePCS, 8/25/03; 17CNN.com, 2/23/04;
18Associated Press, 8/25/03; 19College Board, College Costs 2003

---

Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM
Here is My Resume. Who Am I? Roger Gt General 10 December 17th 03 08:50 PM
The whole story... GeorgeSparkyVoob CB 4 September 20th 03 12:56 PM
Bush Caters to the Extremist Right Wing Wilf Kelly General 0 July 1st 03 11:12 AM