RadioBanter

-   -   Steveo is hiding something (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31625-steveo-hiding-something.html)

I Am Not George April 13th 04 12:40 AM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
I went to Doug's house to talk to him about his behavior

Steve says he wants to talk to Doug but he never willingly leaves a
phone number to reach him at. why is that? if he wants to talk so bad
why not offer his phone number to doug? hmmmmm..

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone number
or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.

I don't like them. Surprised?

No I mean the real answer. your name is not steve parks its Peebles.
there is a Steve and Roy Peebles in Medina you are either Steve or Roy
in any case you lied about your name in this NG your whole life in
this NG has been a lie.

BP April 13th 04 12:52 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040412174519.413 :

Dogie squats to ****.

perhaps he does but so does Landshark.

Heve you given up on your hero now? (I don't blame you, he's a
pussy)

If Doug is my hero Landshark is you hero. suxs to be you.

Landshark is my friend, I don't have any doubt that he would kick
dogie's ass with one hand.

no Landshark would want to do something else to dougs ass with one

hand
LOL

You're sick.

and your not? You wrote..

Dogie squats to ****.

Hey google bitch.. Are you afraid of urinals too??

AKC KennelMaster April 13th 04 12:52 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in message

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone number
or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.

I don't like them. Surprised?

No I mean the real answer. your name is not steve parks its Peebles.
there is a Steve and Roy Peebles in Medina you are either Steve or Roy
in any case you lied about your name in this NG your whole life in
this NG has been a lie.

And it's that way why, folks?

C'mon now, everyone.

(chorus)

Geo says so.

AKC KennelMaster April 13th 04 12:54 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040412184521.080
dogie wasn't up to the challenge when he had the chance...deal with

it.

what chance he had to do what you said you were standing in the street
which lie will you tell today?

Email and ask him. Afterall, he's -your- hero.

I wanna see the pics.

I Am Not George April 13th 04 12:58 AM

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...

No I mean the real answer. your name is not steve parks its

Peebles.
there is a Steve and Roy Peebles in Medina you are either Steve or

Roy
in any case you lied about your name in this NG your whole life in
this NG has been a lie.

And it's that way why, folks?

Because the lic plate that Steve was driving on his Ohio and Michigan
harasment trips was traced back to Peebles.

AKC KennelMaster April 13th 04 01:12 AM

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...

No I mean the real answer. your name is not steve parks its

Peebles.
there is a Steve and Roy Peebles in Medina you are either Steve or

Roy
in any case you lied about your name in this NG your whole life in
this NG has been a lie.

And it's that way why, folks?

Because the lic plate that Steve was driving on his Ohio and Michigan
harasment trips was traced back to Peebles.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. Providing proof is your
responsibility.

Steveo April 13th 04 01:13 AM

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
dogie wasn't up to the challenge when he had the chance...deal with

it.

what chance he had to do what you said you were standing in the
street which lie will you tell today?

Email and ask him. Afterall, he's -your- hero.

I wanna see the pics.

My wife finished the roll yesterday, she's taking it in tomorrow.

[email protected] April 13th 04 01:17 AM

Steveo wrote in message

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
[...]

Hehe.. Now I'm Mr Peebles! note name change

[email protected] April 13th 04 01:19 AM

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...

No I mean the real answer. your name is not steve parks its

Peebles.
there is a Steve and Roy Peebles in Medina you are either Steve or

Roy
in any case you lied about your name in this NG your whole life in
this NG has been a lie.

And it's that way why, folks?

Because the lic plate that Steve was driving on his Ohio and Michigan
harasment trips was traced back to Peebles.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. Providing proof is your
responsibility.

This **** is hilarious! I can just see lee and dogie jumping
up and down.

[email protected] April 13th 04 01:21 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone
number or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.

I don't like them. Surprised?

No I mean the real answer. your name is not steve parks its Peebles.
there is a Steve and Roy Peebles in Medina you are either Steve or Roy
in any case you lied about your name in this NG your whole life in
this NG has been a lie.

I'm Stevie Ray Peebles, the regulator.