RadioBanter

-   -   Steveo is hiding something (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31625-steveo-hiding-something.html)

Steveo April 14th 04 11:51 PM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes. Think
of all the extra pussy!

Be careful when you're collecting the rent, and donut bring
any crotch crickets home with you.

Road Warrior April 15th 04 01:04 AM

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.
Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes.
Think of all the extra pussy!

Be careful when you're collecting the rent, and donut bring
any crotch crickets home with you.

No - I meant owning - not renting it out. You could keep some babe at all
of the other houses and your wife would never know.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Steveo April 15th 04 01:22 AM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.
Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes.
Think of all the extra pussy!

Be careful when you're collecting the rent, and donut bring
any crotch crickets home with you.

No - I meant owning - not renting it out. You could keep some babe at
all of the other houses and your wife would never know.

My wife would know pretty quick.. Damn, another plan foiled.

Landshark August 5th 04 02:13 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
The person who posts as
put up a link to pics
of Dougs house doug confirms he was harased at his door by someone
calling himslef peepeeholic. The plate on the car was the same one
seen on the secruity vid at Lelands house. Plate traces to Peebles so
moparholic = peebles and if not then peebles will lead to the ID of
moparholic LOL either way hes screwed blued and tatoed.

Too funny!

Hey McGilla.................... LMAO!!!

Landshark

--