RadioBanter

-   -   Steveo is hiding something (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31625-steveo-hiding-something.html)

I Am Not George April 10th 04 08:18 PM

Steveo is hiding something

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
I went to Doug's house to talk to him about his behavior

Steve says he wants to talk to Doug but he never willingly leaves a
phone number to reach him at. why is that? if he wants to talk so bad
why not offer his phone number to doug? hmmmmm..

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone number
or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.

Steveo April 10th 04 08:19 PM

Steveo wrote in Message-ID:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
If you simply provided me your address and phone number
it would save me the trouble of having to waste time asking
around town.

I told you to email me anytime for a meeting. Fat chance I'm
gonna give you my address and phone number, you know
my name already.

Steve says he wants to meet Leland but he wont give him a phone number
or address? he is very evasive. why is that? hmmmmm..

The answer might surprise you.

I don't like them. Surprised?

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby

MrTimNebo April 12th 04 02:53 PM

why leave a phone number when he knocked on there door? only a coward would ask
a man who is at there front door to leave a phone number so they can talk.

I Am Not George April 12th 04 06:48 PM

(MrTimNebo) wrote in message ...
why leave a phone number when he knocked on there door?
only a coward would ask a man who is at there front door
to leave a phone number so they can talk.

Only a doofus would drive 2 hrs to meet when he could talk to the guy
on the phone Tim.

Steveo April 12th 04 07:08 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
(MrTimNebo) wrote in message
why leave a phone number when he knocked on there door?
only a coward would ask a man who is at there front door
to leave a phone number so they can talk.

Only a doofus would drive 2 hrs to meet when he could talk to the guy
on the phone Tim.

I'm done -talking- to those two clowns now.

Steveo April 12th 04 07:14 PM

Hey dip****, he wouldn't come out of the house. He's like you, a coward.

Steveo April 12th 04 07:15 PM

Dogie squats to ****.

I Am Not George April 12th 04 11:50 PM

Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040412174519.413
:

Dogie squats to ****.

perhaps he does but so does Landshark.

Heve you given up on your hero now? (I don't blame you, he's a pussy)

If Doug is my hero Landshark is you hero. suxs to be you.

Landshark is my friend, I don't have any doubt that he would kick
dogie's ass with one hand.

no Landshark would want to do something else to dougs ass with one hand LOL

I Am Not George April 13th 04 12:37 AM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040412174519.413 :

Dogie squats to ****.

perhaps he does but so does Landshark.

Heve you given up on your hero now? (I don't blame you, he's a
pussy)

If Doug is my hero Landshark is you hero. suxs to be you.

Landshark is my friend, I don't have any doubt that he would kick
dogie's ass with one hand.

no Landshark would want to do something else to dougs ass with one hand
LOL

You're sick.

and your not? You wrote..

Dogie squats to ****.