Old April 17th 04, 07:23 PM
I Am Not George

Default official Steveo threat collection

Please repost all steveo threats here in this thread, so a judge will
have it just in case anything happens in the near future.

Steveo wrote
(MopedzaDUMBASS!) wrote:
Check out faggot ass mopedophile!

http://www.geocities.com/mopedzadumdum/index.html?10
82158996910

I'm gonna enjoy beating you to a pulp.

Steveo wrote in
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote in message
... I Am Not
George wrote:
You are safe I doubt steveo will drive down to GA unless you

call
him
peepeeholic.

Steve is welcome to come down here any time he wants.
He has an open
invitation. And I prefer to call him friend, not

peepeeholic.

If you call him a friend you might want to tell him a few

things.
sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt

me.
he
needs to act like an adult not a tantrum child. sure he got

called
names in this NG so did everyone else. tell him to suck it up

and
walk it off. #2 its not cool to make anonymous phone calls to

people
on this NG then show up at there houses to challenge them to

fight.
police can get involved next time around. also If doug and

leland
want to rumble with him then let steve leave a phone number

where
he
can be reached. better yet may be they can come to him in

medina.
What's his address?

Squirm, you ****ing coward.

steve explain this to me why you say leland and doug is the cowards
when they have given their true names and address even
phone number to
you on the nG..and you hide yours like a scared rabit? I would say

you
are the coward in this case.

I'll kick both of your asses at the same time, putz.

Old April 18th 04, 05:57 AM
I Am Not George

(MopedzaDUMBASS!) wrote:
Check out faggot ass mopedophile!

http://www.geocities.com/mopedzadumdum/index.html?10
82158996910

I'm gonna enjoy beating you to a pulp.

Steveo wrote in
I'll kick both of your asses at the same time, putz.

Steveo
wrote:
Just keep looking over your shoulder

What comes around goes around.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:27 AM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
Please repost all steveo threats here in this thread, so a judge will
have it just in case anything happens in the near future.

Paranoia noted.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:42 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
Please repost all steveo threats here in this thread, so a judge will
have it just in case anything happens in the near future.

Paranoia noted.

Notice how he ducked the Allentown question?
Old April 23rd 04, 02:47 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
Notice how he ducked the Allentown question?

He is a coward. But two months from now, it will be proven. Allentown
is driving distance from Philly.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:18 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Please repost all steveo threats here in this thread, so a judge will
have it just in case anything happens in the near future.

You nutlicker, you really are a fruitloop!!!!!!!!

Peel wanted to leave collection to nation Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 31st 04 03:53 PM
US radio station rumoured to be bidding for John Peel's record collection Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 30th 04 05:28 PM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM