Old April 8th 04, 02:22 AM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on?

From: Steveo )
Subject: Robert Buchanan, Uncle Wimpass' bitch
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,
rec.autos.sport.nascar, alt.astrology.metapsych
Date: 2004-02-01 11:18:51

(bobo_brazil) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Robert Buchanan ?????????@?????????.??? wrote:
The following is just one example of 's
posting style:

Steveo wrote:
Robert Buchanan ?????????@?????????.??? wrote:
The following is just one example of Steveo
's posting style:

Robert Buchanan ?????????@?????????.??? wrote:
Tell me all about yourself. Please, feel
comfortable.

Nah, this cross posted **** has had enough attention already.

That's right, I forgot.
Everyone: stop crosspoasting!!!11!!!1!

Be good.

Okay, sock. I mean, Steveo.

Sorry to disappoint you Bob, but I don't use sock puppets.

You do know that Bobtard is a sock puppet of Uncle Wimpass,
don't you?

Whoa, whoa. Now let's straighten this out: am I his sock or his
"faggot boyfriend"? Because I want you to get this cleared up
with your sock before we continue.

Perhaps someone else from RASN can tell this dip**** that I'm
not SapGuru!?

okay Steve. I will vouch for you.

Hey, Robert ~ Steve is on the level.

Thank you Julia, I've always been Moparholic I added my nick-name
-Steveo- but if you look at my email addy it's still the same, with
Moparholic in it. I've had that addy since hotmail started.

Steveo is a dangerous pinhead. If you disagree with him, he threatens
to physically assault you.

No, only those who live close enough to me to make it a reality. Of
course you know all about that since you backed down from saying
your lame **** to my face, after you agreed to meet me and then
said you were afraid of what I'd do to you in person.
Old April 8th 04, 12:09 PM
Steveo

From: Steveo )
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots,
rec.autos.sport.nascar, alt.astrology.metapsych
Date: 2004-02-01 11:18:51

(bobo_brazil) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message

Robert Buchanan ?????????@?????????.??? wrote:
[...]

That's exactly what I told you assholes. Thanks for making my point.

Long wire antenna James Antenna 5 July 20th 04 10:08 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
Why don't I ever hear these complaints about other hams? Jason Hsu Policy 77 September 22nd 03 04:35 AM