Old April 23rd 04, 12:21 AM
Road Warrior

Default Blacks no longer have same requirements as whites to be police in Florida

News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 23rd 04, 01:06 AM
jim

Road Warrior wrote:
News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

if you are going to post stuff like this then put 'OT' in the beginning
of the subject so people can avoid this nonsense.

Old April 23rd 04, 01:17 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

Road Warrior wrote:
News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for

blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

if you are going to post stuff like this then put 'OT' in the beginning
of the subject so people can avoid this nonsense.

Yup, next it will be creationism................. But it's
not only relegated to RW, numerous others too.

See ya Jim.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old April 23rd 04, 01:25 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , jim wrote:

Road Warrior wrote:
News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

if you are going to post stuff like this then put 'OT' in the beginning
of the subject so people can avoid this nonsense.

You couldn't tell it was OT by reading the 'Subject' line?

Old April 23rd 04, 01:26 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Road Warrior wrote:

News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for

blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

if you are going to post stuff like this then put 'OT' in the beginning
of the subject so people can avoid this nonsense.

Yup, next it will be creationism................. But it's
not only relegated to RW, numerous others too.

See ya Jim.

Landshark

dave and debbie come to mind... back at ya shark.

Old April 23rd 04, 01:35 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Road Warrior"
wrote:

News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

Posting examples of the racism of others will not dim the spotlight on your own
racist attitudes. Try again.

Old April 23rd 04, 01:38 AM
jim

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim wrote:

Road Warrior wrote:

News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

if you are going to post stuff like this then put 'OT' in the beginning
of the subject so people can avoid this nonsense.

You couldn't tell it was OT by reading the 'Subject' line?

i could frank but its a netiquitte (sp?) thing.

Old April 23rd 04, 01:39 AM
Road Warrior

Frank Gilliland wrote:
wrote:

News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for
blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

Posting examples of the racism of others will not dim the spotlight
on your own racist attitudes.

Your inability to respond with proof of the existince of Palestine or the
ability to refute anything I have posted about TransJordan is a spotlight
into your illiteracy, lack of academia, and overall status as a dumbass.
And your last sentence indicates that you think the City of Miami is racist
for lowering requirements for blacks. So now entire cities are racist, eh
Naziboi?

--
_____________________________________

Old April 23rd 04, 02:26 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Race Warrior"
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
wrote:

News station must be racist for announcing waver of requirement for
blacks.

http://www.local10.com/news/3030870/detail.html

Posting examples of the racism of others will not dim the spotlight
on your own racist attitudes.

Your inability to respond with proof of the existince of Palestine or the
ability to refute anything I have posted about TransJordan is a spotlight
into your illiteracy, lack of academia, and overall status as a dumbass.
And your last sentence indicates that you think the City of Miami is racist
for lowering requirements for blacks. So now entire cities are racist, eh
Naziboi?

Your brain is splattering all over the spectrum, Race Warrior. First you suggest
that the -station- is racist for running the story, and now you claim that I
think the entire city of Miami is racist when I didn't even read the story.
Aren't you late for that KKK rally?

Old April 23rd 04, 02:42 AM
Road Warrior

Frank Gilliland wrote:
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You are the moron who's response to the article was "Posting examples of the
racism of others ". They don't teach you much about complex thought in
that Skinhead trailer park, do they; Naziboi? Still don't own a
dictionary or any books about the history of Israel, eh mop jockey? Why
are you no longer in the Navy? And why can't you get enough of a job to
allow you to purchase a $200 plane flight. Enquiring minds want to know,
mop jockey.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Whoever has the gold makes the rules?

Spoken like a stereotypical Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I just won't call you by any name at all. Just a
nameless, racist Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I have admitted lying in this ng, and on
more than one occasion