Old April 27th 04, 04:14 PM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:07 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On 22 Apr 2004 22:15:05 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

(You 2 guys should get your own private jet so you can fly around the
country duking it out with rec.radio.cb posters....Toledo OH, Madison
Heights MI, Allentown PA, Spokane WA....its quite a scehdule
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! )

This is what happens when you spend too

much time in front of the TV watching

"Smackdown".........

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

But of course. I'm certain they would be better off doing like
yourself, illegally intercepting private telephone calls between minors
speaking of sex and finding it "juicy", as you have told us. Now tell us
about other folks psychological problems Davie-boy, since you claimed
its a "hobby" of yours. The only hobby you need concern yourself with is
getting help and leaving minor children alone, as your claims regarding
such make you appear quite the pervert.

You need some perspective. When I was "into" cordless phones, it was
the early 1980's. I was in my early 20's at that time, and the
subjects I was listening to were in their late teens judging from the
content of their conversations (mentioning of driving, jobs, senior
year etc.). Would dating a girl, who was 4 or 5 years your junior,
make you a "pervert"? I didn't think so.......

You really love to dig through dirt looking to find a gold nugget.
It's shame all you have to show for your efforts are dirty hands.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old April 28th 04, 02:56 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:07 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On 22 Apr 2004 22:15:05 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
(You 2 guys should get your own private jet so you can fly around the
country duking it out with rec.radio.cb posters....Toledo OH, Madison
Heights MI, Allentown PA, Spokane WA....its quite a scehdule
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! )
This is what happens when you spend too
much time in front of the TV watching
"Smackdown".........
Dave
"Sandbagger"
N3CVJ
_
=A0=A0But of course. I'm certain they would be better off doing like
yourself, illegally intercepting private telephone calls between minors
speaking of sex and finding it "juicy", as you have told us. Now tell us
about other folks psychological problems Davie-boy, since you claimed
its a "hobby" of yours. The only hobby you need concern yourself with is
getting help and leaving minor children alone, as your claims regarding
such make you appear quite the pervert.

You need some perspective.

Wrong. You need to share a prison cell with someone named Bubba.

When I was "into" cordless phones, it was the

early 1980's.

(snip)

No dice, pervert.
You;ve had years to state your case, and here's where I'm gonna pop yet
another of your perverted lies. "Melrose Place" wasn't on in the
eighties, prevert. Anyone can read your thread and see the truth, not
what you, a pervert, who thinks such behavior is perfectly justifiable,
claims.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old April 28th 04, 03:07 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:56:23 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:07 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave*Hall)
On 22 Apr 2004 22:15:05 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
[...]

Right after you.

When I was "into" cordless phones, it was the

early 1980's.

(snip)

No dice, pervert.
You;ve had years to state your case,

Nobody but you seems to care. And you are not worthy of a response.

and here's where I'm gonna pop yet
another of your perverted lies. "Melrose Place" wasn't on in the
eighties, prevert.

Are you REALLY that dense? When re-telling a story many years later, I
am not allowed to use more modern references? I didn't relate the
story on the internet until the middle to late 90's, but it was
something that happened in the early 80's.

Anyone can read your thread and see the truth

The truth is that you are a mental case, if you can't grasp a simple
concept such as retelling an old story.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old April 28th 04, 07:20 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:56:23 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:07 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On 22 Apr 2004 22:15:05 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
[...]

I'm not the one finding sex talk by minors "juicy", like you.

When I was "into" cordless phones, it was the

early 1980's.

(snip)

No dice, pervert.
You;ve had years to state your case,

Nobody but you seems to care.

Wrong, prevert. After making claims such as you did, no one would would
allow you near their kids.

And you are not worthy of a response.

Yet, you somehow are of the mental instability, in addition to your
perverted behaviors, that you just can't help yourself.

and here's where I'm gonna pop yet
another of your perverted lies. "Melrose Place" wasn't on in the
eighties, prevert.

Are you REALLY that dense? When re-telling

a story many years later, I am not allowed to

use more modern references?

You can use whatever "references" you wish, only you aren't believed by
anyone. Your perversions are defended only by yourself, much in the way
pedophiles make their behavior "ok" with themselves and think their
behavior is somehow permissable under the "right" circumstances. Nothing
could be further from the truth.

I didn't relate the story on the internet until the

middle to late 90's, but it was something that

happened in the early 80's.

Anyone can read your thread and see the truth
The truth is that you are a mental case and a pervert who was in the cb
business with another person that had sexual deviance problems (your own
words).
Perverts gravitate toward each other and make their behaviors "ok" with
each other. A simple concept beyond perverts comprehension.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

N3CVJ

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj