Old April 24th 04, 03:36 AM
Road Warrior

Landshark wrote:
Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

Mermaid Man.................. LMAO!!! or is he Barnacle Boy?

He thinks he is Captain Insano - and is going to use his double secret
turbo sleeper hold on me. BWHAHAHA

Old April 24th 04, 03:50 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
Steveo wrote in
WA3MOJ Lookups: 524
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

wow and this means what to me . roflmao, I am not george, and you
look more like an ass every day... roflmao !!!!.... post it again
... post it again...

Whatever you say George.. LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dpws

Oh, that geo quote is priceless, BP.

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only
balls I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey
paw chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

I am gonna kick him so hard that he flies out of his Captain Insano
uniform and out of his alcohol stupor.

Can you hire me for your trainer and write it off as a business
expense while you're at it? I'll advise you on good plant material
as opposed to bad plant material.

It's all legal and stuff.
Old April 24th 04, 03:50 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What did i say assclown, that everyone knows my callsign, ok lets
try a game what is my call sign?

WA3MOJ...was this a trick question geo-sock? Everyone knows that.

He says everyone knows his callsign, but is afraid to post what it is.
What's up with that?

Frank Gilliland wrote:
he burns the Star of David in the front yard

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Whoever has the gold makes the rules?

Spoken like a stereotypical Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Or do you need it
described to you in Yiddish?

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I just won't call you by any name at all. Just a
nameless, racist Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I have admitted lying in this ng, and on
more than one occasion

Old April 24th 04, 03:52 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What did i say assclown, that everyone knows my callsign, ok lets
try a game what is my call sign?

WA3MOJ...was this a trick question geo-sock? Everyone knows that.

He drinks too much and forgets what he posted. His dad is really
gonna be ****ed this time.
Old April 24th 04, 03:55 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
Can you hire me for your trainer and write it off as a business
expense while you're at it? I'll advise you on good plant material
as opposed to bad plant material.

I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No matter, I
will bring one of mine.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 24th 04, 03:58 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Can you hire me for your trainer and write it off as a business
expense while you're at it? I'll advise you on good plant material
as opposed to bad plant material.

I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No matter, I
will bring one of mine.

Cool..maybe you've seen my work? g I'll pay my own way, as long as you
give me a receipt for my Agriculture consultation.
Old April 24th 04, 04:00 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No
matter, I will bring one of mine.

Cool..maybe you've seen my work? g I'll pay my own way, as long as
you give me a receipt for my Agriculture consultation.

Consider it done, buddy.

--
_____________________________________

Old April 24th 04, 04:05 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No
matter, I will bring one of mine.

Cool..maybe you've seen my work? g I'll pay my own way, as long as
you give me a receipt for my Agriculture consultation.

Consider it done, buddy.

Now I need a date, so I can look for that super-saver rate. Can
I stay at your place Geo?
Old April 24th 04, 04:25 AM
Road Warrior

Concerned Citizen wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote in
:

Steveo wrote:
BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't
see the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the
only balls I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey
paw chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

I am gonna kick him so hard that he flies out of his Captain Insano
uniform and out of his alcohol stupor.

you aren't kicking **** little man, is there any money involved? You
will find out the hard way you don't know who is behind a keyboard.

**** you I will, bitch. And I don't need your co-signed welfare checks.
Just bring your own ass to wherever we meet. That's all you need to bring,
bitch.

--
_____________________________________

Old April 24th 04, 04:26 AM
Landshark

"Road Warrior" wrote in message
news
Steveo wrote:
Can you hire me for your trainer and write it off as a business
expense while you're at it? I'll advise you on good plant material
as opposed to bad plant material.

I do think we need a photographer. Do you have a digital? No matter, I
will bring one of mine.

I have a digital video camera I'll donate
to the cause.....

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith General 3 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith Policy 1 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 29th 04 04:54 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing Policy 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing CB 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM