Old April 23rd 04, 11:57 PM
BP

Default N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS

Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

WA3MOJ Lookups: 524
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

wow and this means what to me . roflmao, I am not george, and you look
more like an ass every day... roflmao !!!!.... post it again ... post
it again...

Whatever you say George.. LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dpws

Old April 24th 04, 12:02 AM
Steveo

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

WA3MOJ Lookups: 524
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

wow and this means what to me . roflmao, I am not george, and you look
more like an ass every day... roflmao !!!!.... post it again ... post
it again...

Whatever you say George.. LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dpws

Oh, that geo quote is priceless, BP.

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine, everyone knows
my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see the need I have a pair
of balls to back up what I say, the only balls I see you have are the 2 on
your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?
Old April 24th 04, 02:04 AM
BP

Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only balls
I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey paw
chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Old April 24th 04, 02:09 AM
Steveo

BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only balls
I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey paw
chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?
Old April 24th 04, 02:24 AM
Landshark

"BP" wrote in message
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

WA3MOJ Lookups: 524
GEORGE BUSCH
1385 DEVON CIR
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

wow and this means what to me . roflmao, I am not george, and you look
more like an ass every day... roflmao !!!!.... post it again ... post
it again...

Whatever you say George.. LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dpws

LOLL!!!, now you know why he's AX/No archiving
cover the snail tracks.........................

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old April 24th 04, 02:24 AM
Landshark

"BP" wrote in message
Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only balls
I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey paw
chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

There's a Greyhound bus station with in
driving distance? How else would he get there?

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old April 24th 04, 02:24 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only balls
I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey paw
chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

Mermaid Man.................. LMAO!!! or is he Barnacle Boy?

Landshark

Old April 24th 04, 03:03 AM
BP

Steveo wrote in news:20040423210958.989
:

BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only

balls
I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey paw
chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

Thats a funny visual, especially when George wears his cape
getup at the hamfests. hehehe..
Old April 24th 04, 03:12 AM
Steveo

BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040423210958.989
:

BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

BP wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in
:

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only

balls
I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey paw
chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

Thats a funny visual, especially when George wears his cape
getup at the hamfests. hehehe..

hehehe...dogies licking at his feet.
Old April 24th 04, 03:36 AM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in

Geo using another nym wrote:
I sure am Dick Head whats your call sign everyone knows mine,
everyone knows my name. I have never been anonymous and don't see
the need I have a pair of balls to back up what I say, the only
balls I see you have are the 2 on your chin.

Can he really get so drunk as to forget what he has posted!?

Gee, I hope Geo don't get ****ed at me and put his triangle monkey
paw chicken-choke thingy move on me?? ::trembles:: BFG!

Think he has a cape and jumps around in front of the mirror?

I am gonna kick him so hard that he flies out of his Captain Insano uniform
and out of his alcohol stupor.

N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith General 3 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith Policy 1 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 29th 04 04:54 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing Policy 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing CB 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM