Old April 24th 04, 10:49 AM
Galaxyelc

Default FS; 10 METER MOBILE AMP

bought this at yardsale,never bought a 10 meter mobile as planned,so don't
know of opearation s tatus,its a White Tornado #225,3 power levels,AM/SSB,does
not look like its been opened,but sold as is,you may or may not get a
bargain,only $20 PLUS ship...BOB
Old April 24th 04, 12:44 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Galaxyelc says...

bought this at yardsale,never bought a 10 meter mobile as planned,so don't
know of opearation s tatus,its a White Tornado #225,3 power levels,AM/SSB,does
not look like its been opened,but sold as is,you may or may not get a
bargain,only $20 PLUS ship...BOB

Can it be operated by a 140 pound punk? I might buy it for my son geo.

Old April 24th 04, 02:28 PM
Steveo

Concerned Citizen wrote in
:

WA3MOJ wrote in :

In article , Galaxyelc
says...

bought this at yardsale,never bought a 10 meter mobile as planned,so
don't know of opearation s tatus,its a White Tornado #225,3 power
levels,AM/SSB,does not look like its been opened,but sold as is,you
may or may not get a bargain,only $20 PLUS ship...BOB

Can it be operated by a 140 pound punk? I might buy it for my son
geo.

Sorry Steve Parks from Medina Ohio, it can be operated by anyone.

That's not me, you 140 pound punk.
Old September 9th 07, 05:32 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxyelc View Post
bought this at yardsale,never bought a 10 meter mobile as planned,so don't
know of opearation s tatus,its a White Tornado #225,3 power levels,AM/SSB,does
not look like its been opened,but sold as is,you may or may not get a
bargain,only $20 PLUS ship...BOB
I might be interested in buying it if you still have it, I'm a new user on the forum
Old April 24th 09, 02:32 AM
Junior Member

Location: WI
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxyelc View Post
bought this at yardsale,never bought a 10 meter mobile as planned,so don't
know of opearation s tatus,its a White Tornado #225,3 power levels,AM/SSB,does
not look like its been opened,but sold as is,you may or may not get a
bargain,only $20 PLUS ship...BOB
Ok i'm interested, how do we do this?