Old April 24th 04, 03:27 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp
for peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.

fishing is still lacking due to water temps in the low 40's but just a
drive to see how the winter storms ate the beach.

That should be fun, I'm gonna take the Plymouth for a cruise today.

stick an ant on it?

Old April 24th 04, 03:30 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
fishing is still lacking due to water temps in the low 40's but just a
drive to see how the winter storms ate the beach.

That should be fun, I'm gonna take the Plymouth for a cruise today.

stick an ant on it?

No! I couldn't hear the president Nixon over the 440.
Old April 24th 04, 03:37 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

fishing is still lacking due to water temps in the low 40's but just a
drive to see how the winter storms ate the beach.

That should be fun, I'm gonna take the Plymouth for a cruise today.

stick an ant on it?

No! I couldn't hear the president Nixon over the 440.

excellant engine crap radio...

Old April 24th 04, 04:41 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the

Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp
for peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.

fishing is still lacking due to water temps in the low 40's but just a
drive to see how the winter storms ate the beach.

That should be fun, I'm gonna take the Plymouth for a cruise today.

Pulling the Bronco out today to wash. First day I've felt
pretty good in over a week ;-)

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)

Old April 24th 04, 04:41 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp

for
peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.

4 Wheeling on a beach? Never happen!!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old April 24th 04, 04:41 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the 18
minute blanking feature is not wanted.

I thought that was a feature was a Mod?

Landshark

Old April 24th 04, 04:53 PM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp

for

peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.

4 Wheeling on a beach? Never happen!!

Landshark

hehehe,
ok then its a long sandy road with the atlantic on one side and the
great south bay on the other. i enjoy watching the upper crust dopes
(nyc types) with their $40k 4wd vehicles getting stuck because they
thought 4wd came on automatically. tow is $300 + mileage ($100 per) hehehe.

Old April 24th 04, 06:14 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

4 Wheeling on a beach? Never happen!!

Landshark

hehehe,
ok then its a long sandy road with the atlantic on one side and the
great south bay on the other. i enjoy watching the upper crust dopes
(nyc types) with their $40k 4wd vehicles getting stuck because they
thought 4wd came on automatically. tow is $300 + mileage ($100 per)

hehehe.

Yes, all wheel drive is a cure all for poor drivers :-)

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old April 25th 04, 12:52 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

4 Wheeling on a beach? Never happen!!

Landshark

hehehe,
ok then its a long sandy road with the atlantic on one side and the
great south bay on the other. i enjoy watching the upper crust dopes
(nyc types) with their $40k 4wd vehicles getting stuck because they
thought 4wd came on automatically. tow is $300 + mileage ($100 per)

hehehe.

Yes, all wheel drive is a cure all for poor drivers :-)

Landshark

the advertisements say the same thing until they have to use it. pity

the fools...