Old April 25th 04, 02:35 AM
I Am Not George

Default Re"...auto-generated reply from ssgkesslers VFW reunion groups"

lol that is Twistidaves aol account at work, I will bet you $100. his
next move was probably to have the fictional ssgtkessler ask you for
personal info ss# etc to verify your military service.
Old April 25th 04, 04:07 AM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
I will bet you $100.

If you have an extra Franklin, you might want to send it to Naziboi. I
think he is down to Washingtons and Lincolns.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 25th 04, 04:33 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Race Warrior"
wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:
I will bet you $100.

If you have an extra Franklin, you might want to send it to Naziboi. I
think he is down to Washingtons and Lincolns.

I would rather keep my integrity and spend the rest of my life in poverty than
be a nameless, gutless, lying, ****-talking, racist hypocrite like yourself.
People like you, sock-puppet or not, are the reason this world is so screwed up,
but you are too ignorant and afraid to look in the mirror and see the truth for
yourself. I've got a mirror for you right here but you don't have the belly to
make up even a -lame- excuse let alone a -legitimate- one.

Pack up your anonymous nic and hit the road already -- you don't even make the
cut as a troll.

Old April 25th 04, 04:46 AM
Road Warrior

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I would rather keep my integrity and spend the rest of my life in
poverty

WISH GRANTED! Enjoy your poverty, naziboi. Unfortunately, you already
lost your integrity and you only had one wish.

a mirror for you right here but you don't have the belly to make up
even a -lame- excuse let alone a -legitimate- one.

I don't need an excuse, bitch. Long before you ever invited me to WA, I
asked you to come to GA or PA and talk your anti-Semitic crap. You came up
with dozens of bull**** excuses, yellow bellied naziboi.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
he burns the Star of David in the front yard

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Whoever has the gold makes the rules?

Spoken like a stereotypical Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Or do you need it
described to you in Yiddish?

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I just won't call you by any name at all. Just a
nameless, racist Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I have admitted lying in this ng, and on
more than one occasion

Old April 25th 04, 05:24 AM
Road Warrior

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Blah, blah, blah. I got your number, Race Warrior:

Bernard Cozier )
Son of man )
"Bob"
"Apostolic Truth"

....and about a dozen more. Go whine somewhere else.

BWHAHAHHAHAHA. None of those are mine, ****tard. ROFL. No wonder you
never got anywhere in life. You don't have a ****ing clue.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Whoever has the gold makes the rules?

Spoken like a stereotypical Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Or do you need it
described to you in Yiddish?

Old April 25th 04, 08:03 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:

snip

=-PLONK-=

....hehe, now watch him go ballistic with the knowledge that I'm not responding
to him anymore!

"...auto-generated reply from ssgkesslers VFW reunion groups" Frank Gilliland CB 3 April 30th 04 08:04 PM
Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 05:05 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 8 October 16th 03 10:06 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 0 October 8th 03 05:31 PM