Old April 26th 04, 02:34 PM
Georgespuppet

Default Cb Fear factor

Rec.Radio.Cb Fear factor (Second Round)

Announcer: Ok, just a recap, we are down to two contestants. Frank
bowed out after having an
Anxiety attack and hunger pains. Now on with the next challenge,
contestants are you ready?

Aaron: Yes, but I still didn't get that person name and address on
channel six so I can send him a copy of
Part 95 of the FCC rule & Regulations.

Announcer: That's ok Aaron, maybe after the show.

Aaron: I also wanted to turn him into the FCC for swearing, using an
amp on the Citizens band Radio.

Announcer: (sounding like Dr evil) Right!

George: Shut the F#!k up Aaron, you flaming fag Homo, c!*ksucker.

Announcer: Calm yourself George. Ok your next challenge scenario will
be like this: There will be a
Listening station exactly 5 miles apart from each of you, your
challenge will be to try to talk to the station at the same time. You
each will have the exact same radio, a Galaxy 99. Same antenna array.
The person
That is able to talk the longest in a 5-minute period move on to the
final challenge.

Aaron: I can't use that radio, it's an export radio and I have made a
promise to God & my family too never
use that type of radio.

Announcer: If you don't, George wins.

George: F*%king pussy boy, don't do it, yeah I'll win.

Aaron: Well ok, but I'm doing it under duress, and wish it to be duly
noted so I don't get in trouble. daddy's sorry Ludmila.

Announcer: ok, gentlemen to your stations.(the sounds of both
contestants heading to their posts.) Now
What both contestants don't know yet is the person manning the
listening post is none other than
Moparholic and to through a another factor in, we have Pain Killer
sitting the exact same distance away
with 5 kw. Gentlemen, start your transmissions!

Aaron: Break 19, break channel 19 please.

George: Hey, all you stinky smelly c*&k sucking trucker shut the f%$k
up, I'm talking here.

Aaron: again, break channel 19, break please.

Pain: I'm sorry the number you have reached has been disconnected,
please hang up and try again
(Snickering & laughing in the back ground)

Mopar: I can't hear youoooooooo! Go sterling, go.

George, hey who is that saying the # has been disconnected?

Pain: PainKiller in the 5K mobile.

George: Ah you piece of Homo queer Texas dog S$#t, shut the F*&k Up
before I find
where you are and attempt to kick your ass!

Aaron: Break 19, break channel 19 please.

Mopar: I still can't hear you two, pump it up.

Aaron: Pain, you are in violation to Part 95, sub paragraph blah blah
blah. As a ham
You should know that.

Announcer: Stick to the challenge Aaron.

Aaron: I can't there is a violator on the airwaves and I must try to
turn him in.

Pain: BBBBWWWWAAAaaaaaa HHHHHHhHaaaaaaaaaa, you guys are a joke.

George: That's it, I'm going to get into my Pacer and find your faggot
Texas ass.

Announcer: George if you do that you will lose.

George: F*&king faggot announcer.

Mopar: BUUUUZZZZzzzzzzzzz times up, we have no clear winner.

Announcer: No clear winner, they both advance to the next round

George: What the F$#k you mean no clear winner, I beat that pussy
Viking bitch ass.

Mopar Keys the mic: You are right about that George, he is a bitch
(Laughing in back ground)

Aaron whimpering: I can't believe I used an export radio and still
couldn't get out
(insistent crying) I'll be ok, I just need to troll the newsgroups and
I'll be ok.

George: Quit you crying you faggot Homo queer Viking.

Announcer: well folks it look as though it's going to come down to the
last round.
Stay tuned, we will have an exciting final round for you to veiw.

(Back ground noise) Mother F&%king Pacer won't start, must have built
by
some faggot queer knob gobbler in Detroit.

------

Old April 26th 04, 05:40 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"Georgespuppet" wrote in message
[...]

Freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 26th 04, 08:54 PM
I Am Not George

From: "Randy"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: VIOLATON OF AOL TOS: PALOMAR 250 Linear Amplifier's for SALE
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:20:02 GMT

BTW, I've harassed you from AOL, and I'm sure you complained about it,
but I still have my AOL account. What goes 'round comes 'round...ain't it cool? LOL
Old April 26th 04, 09:21 PM
Georgespuppet

(I Am Not George) wrote:

LOL! chase your tail sock puppet.

Now lie down, roll over, good sock puppet.

Old April 29th 04, 04:01 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...

_,-%/%|
%\%, %\
'--%'

are you in love with geo? why do you draw a penis with his name on it?