Old May 5th 04, 04:40 PM
Twistedhed

Default Where's those companies, Gilliland?

Where's the results from the companies showing they receive illegal
interference from cbers like Frank said he would post? No one disputed
companies exist there, dumm-dumm!

Old May 6th 04, 05:47 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(I Am Not George) wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
Where's the results from the companies showing they receive illegal
interference from cbers like Frank said he would post? No one disputed
companies exist there, dumm-dumm!

Frank: wheres that militray group twist?
twistedhed: post the list of companies that authorized to operate on
freeband first.
frank: OK here it is. wheres that military group
twistedhed: ok post the company that you are employed by then
Frank: OK Twist here it is on the list. so wheres that military group
twistedhed: first you post answers to all my 291 other questions
frank: OK Twist here are the 291 answers. wheres that military group
Twistedhed: sorry I didnt ask for answers I asked you to prove I asked
you the questions
frank: OK heres the proof your previous post where you asked. now
wheres the military group
twistedhed: I didnt ask, you offered. thats different than asking
Frank: you asked and I offered proof. wheres that military group
twist?
twistedhed: no you said youd prove it you didnt say I asked.

etc

etc

etc

Twisty gains a sense of intellectual superiority by thinking he is dragging me
along with his demands, but is too stupid to realize that I am facilitating the
public disclosure of his sociopathic personality.

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old May 6th 04, 12:43 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 05 May 2004 21:47:51 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In ,
(I Am Not George) wrote:

[...]

Exactly!

The thin line that you must tow, is to allow him to make enough rope
to hang himself, but at the same time, not make rope of your own....

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old May 6th 04, 06:19 PM
Twistedhed

WA3MOJ,,,,Frank never posted any list to this group regarding his claims
of cbers interfering with companies on the freeband. His claim was that
he was going to contact these companies and post the results of their
complaints, backing his claim that this is actually taking place. This
was never done, and neither was his claim of a company that he said he
worked for that was permitted to transmit on the freeband. Perhaps you
can point to this list and results that only he and you seem to have
viewed? No, you can not, but we already knew that.

Old May 6th 04, 06:26 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)

_
Twisty gains a sense of intellectual superiority by thinking he is
dragging me along with his demands, but is too stupid to realize that I
am facilitating the public disclosure of his sociopathic personality.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-----=3D Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----
-----=3D=3D
LOL,,all that sounds like is another in a long line of your admitted
premeditated threats and electronic harassment.
You claimed you have already done that, loser. What about me being Dave
or Mike? LOL...The archives have your claims of me "absolutely being
Dave McCambell".
Here we go again with Frank's psycho-babble and obsessive dwelling upon
my identity. What a loser at life.You sure hate yourself, Gilliland. You
need to gain some self-esteem.
Who am I this year, Frank? LMAO!

"I have admitted lying in this newsgroup, and on more than one
occasion." Frank Gilliland

"I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" Frank Gilliland

"Everything I say is a lie" Frank Gilliland